|Application Name|| QuickJump 2016 |
|Version|| 2.6 |
|Short Description|| Fast and easy file/app launcher |
|Supported OSes|| Windows xp or higher |
|Web Page|| QuickJump 2016 |
|Download Link|| Download |
- March 29, 2016 - version 2.6 - Added optional SubMenus parameter
- December 29, 2015 - version 2.5 - Fixed small bug in menu generation
- December 28, 2015 - version 2.4 Apps/folders/files can be opened by pressing the corresponding underlined letter for that menu item.
- December 22, 2015 - version 2.1 removed file name extensions from menu
- December 21, 2015 - First Release; version 2.0
QuickJump 2016 is a FREE, fast, and easy file/program launcher. It can be used 2 ways, put QuickJump2016.exe in any folder and run it. It will list all files and folders in a menu so you can just click and it will open/run. Or you can put QuickJump2016.exe in a folder and create shortcuts to it passing a path to files or shortcuts. It will list all of the files in that path. See QJ Readme.txt for more info.
Put QuickJump2016.exe in a folder, create a shortcut to it and change the properties adding the path "C:\My Apps". When you double click the shortcut it will list all the files in "C:\My Apps" in a menu.
Properties of the shortcut showing how to add the path to open.
Shot of menu that is created by QuickJump2016.exe using shortcut.Download QuickJump2016
- QuickJump 2016 home page