« on: March 23, 2009, 04:29 PM »
With the CZB pack + FSubscript plugin installed in latest version of FARR (Windows XP Pro SP3 with IE 6), it works only the first time. Any subsequent attempts I get no search results from FARR.
Here is what I did:
- Clean install FARR v 2.52.02
- Unzip FSubscript.zip to Plugins directory
- Unzip CZB pack to plugins dir
- Start FARR (first time)
- Hit FARR hotkey, enter jscalc in the farr input box, I get the jscalc settings window.
.. once I save the settings I can type jscalc and use the calcultor fine.
- press escape few time to close FARR window
- Hit the FARR Hotkey and try jscalc or other alias search ..
FARR stops searching.. no search results until I kill and restart farr.
For some reason this plugin only works once after FARR process is started.
Anyone else seeing this problem ??