This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I don't think I have much to do with this being a nice place to hang out -- things just happened and we are stuck with each other.. I feel lucky that so many interesting characters have decided to call this place their home.-mouser (May 18, 2013, 11:22 AM)
I haven't felt like i've lived up to DC lately -- that I haven't progressed in improving the site to a new content management system and that there are still some very rough edges on the site -- i will try to do better as we move forward.-mouser (May 18, 2013, 11:22 AM)
I guess the kind of thing i was interested in is more internal structural decisions like:
- How is the plugin/extension system designed?
- How is the installation system designed?
- How are users, and more importantly GROUPS of users represented in the database?
- How is the permission system handled?
- How is upgrading handled?
- How are hooks and events handled?
- How is translation handled?
- How is logging handled?
- How is security handled and what kinds of options exist for monitoring and dealing with problems?
- What kind of support for versioning exists?
- What kind of choices were made about what to build into core vs. what to write as extensions?-mouser (February 18, 2013, 10:41 PM)