avatar image

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • October 17, 2019, 03:08 PM
  • Proudly celebrating 13 years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RobertPickeral [ switch to compact view ]

Pages: [1]
Screenshot Captor / Re: Ragged Edge
« on: August 31, 2018, 10:26 AM »
It's in the "SpecialFX2"/"Border around Image" menu of the full ScreenshotCaptor interface, and is called "Border effect, splice style (ragged edges)".

THANK YOU!!! Nice feature, but I think it needs to be easier to find.

Screenshot Captor / Re: Ragged Edge
« on: August 28, 2018, 07:27 AM »
i thought I was in the proper forum. Sorry. Can you help me find this feature please?

Screenshot Captor / Ragged Edge
« on: August 28, 2018, 07:16 AM »
Long time user:

How do I do the ragged edge on an image? I can't find anything in the user interface or in the help. Thanks!

Pages: [1]