Just a couple of minor issues I've noticed, these could be down to my newbishness
, but I thought I'd post them and see if I can help future users in any way:
In the Core-Search.alias the music alias uses the .+ in the regular expression which means when using your example from the MYMUSIC search folder entry with the music optional modifier keyword, my music searches will not open in my default music player it just ends up searching web sites for that music file. I know you can change the optional modifier to something different, but I thought I'd mention it as it had me confused for a while until I did a bit of digging.
In the Core-Farr.alias helpfarr alias the "FARR - Search Help | restartsearch fhelp\s" doesn't appear to work, if I remove the \s then it works.
FARR is a brilliant tool by the way, so thanks for all the hard work that has obviously gone into it and all the plugins, I'll be telling everyone I know about it.