NANY 2021 Entry Information
|Application Name||Title Bar Battery|
|Short Description||Add battery percentage to window titlebar text. Also adds a battery icon to the system tray to show battery life.|
|Supported OSes||Windows 10. Probably works, but not tested, on Windows XP/Vista/7/8.|
|System Requirements||A computer with a battery (laptop, tablet, etc.) that runs Windows.|
|Author||Jody Holmes (Skwire Empire)|
Add battery percentage to window titlebar text. Also adds a battery icon to the system tray to show battery life.
- Currently, it updates every fifteen seconds (will be made configurable at some point).
- A plus in front of the battery glyph (+🔋) shows that you're charging (plugged in) while a minus (-🔋) shows that you're discharging (not plugged in).
- Exiting from the tray icon should clean up the title bar text.
- Not all title bars are modifiable, so some windows won't show the battery percentage information.
- Windows that constantly update their title bar text, like some text editors, will remove the battery info. However, the fifteen second timer will bring it back.
- Configurable refresh timer.
- Auto-start with Windows option.
Download the zip file and extract its contents into a new folder. Run TitleBarBattery.exe. You should see its icon the Windows system tray.
Exit the application and delete the folder you unzipped it to. No changes are made to the registry.