avatar image

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday July 6, 2022, 5:02 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - wysocki [ switch to compact view ]

Pages: [1]
General Software Discussion / Is DoOver dead?
« on: May 12, 2014, 07:25 PM »
20 years ago, I used Multiedit for programming and it had a recordable-on-the-fly macro feature that was stellar. Now I'm using other editors at work and they don't even have this feature! I downloaded "DoOver" and thought my problems were solved, however it's a little buggy. Like if I record the string <!--this is a test--> the exclamation point character is dropped in playback. I downloaded the latest version which is supposed to be v1.2 but the About in the program tells me it's version 1.0. It looks like scrommel hasn't done a lot of work lately. Is this dead? Is there another macro recorder that anyone can recommend?

I've searched a bit and can't find anything like this. I'm looking for a way to capture all the internet http url's that are requested from within my network. I'd like to capture and log the date,time,IP,and URL. This would seem to be a pretty easy thing to code (but it's beyond my skills) and I can't find anything that's simple to use that can do this. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

I've been going over tons of websites talking about the caps lock key and how to remap it to do something else. However, NONE of the material I've read shows how it can be changed to act like a back tab (SHIFT TAB key). I'd like to avoid having a resident app running and intercepting the key and then translating it. Is there any way the registry can be changed to remap this to SHIFT TAB? I saw a keyboard once that had separate keys for tab and backtab. How was this done?

Pages: [1]