Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom. Love allows you to choose to make your own Decisions to live in accordance with your own choices. \n Malika E Nura \n\nSuggest Revision: Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom. Love allows you to choose to make your own Decisions to live in accordance with your own choices. How will you make your choices today..... with love or fear? \nUnknown quotes Love me or let me go. I think it should be a yes or a no, not an I don't know. \nUnknown quotes Choices that deal with love are like alcohol, when you are under the influence of it you tend to do things that you regret later on. \nUnknown quotes I would have chosen to be with you if the choice was mine to make. But you can make decisions too and you've decided you want this heart to break. \nUnknown quotes It's hard to make a decision when you're too tired to hold on and too in love to let go. \n Unknown quotes Never separate your mind from your heart when making relationship decisions. The purpose of the mind is to protect the heart \n Unknown quotes I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that' brought me face to face with death. They also brought me to Edward. -Bella \n The Twilight Saga quotes I wish falling in love had traffic lights, so that I would know if I should go for it, slow down, or just stop! \n Unknown quotes When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier. \n- Roy E. Disney When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier. \nRoy E. Disney I think most of us are raised with preconceived notions of the choices we're supposed to make. We waste so much time making decisions based on someone else's idea of our happiness - what will make you a good citizen or a good wife or daughter or actress. Nobody says, 'Just be happy - go be a cobbler or go live with goats.' \nSandra Bullock It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. \nThomas Sowell An expert is someone who has succeeded in making decisions and judgements simpler through knowing what to pay attention to and what to ignore. \nEdward de Bono It doesn't matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions. \nJim Rohn Management manages by making decisions and by seeing that those decisions are implemented. \nHarold S. Geneen You can't have people making decisions about the future of the world who are scientifically illiterate. That's a recipe for disaster. And I don't mean just whether a politician is scientifically literate, but people who vote politicians into office. \nNeil deGrasse Tyson I haven't lived a perfect life. I have regrets. But that's from a lifetime of taking chances, making decisions, and trying not to be frozen. The only thing that I can do with my regrets is understand them. \nKevin Costner In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people. \nWilma Mankiller There's no difference between one's killing and making decisions that will send others to kill. It's exactly the same thing, or even worse. \nGolda Meir Launching a start-up, you need to get a lot done quickly. Every day is different. Everyone pitches in with everything. It's easy for the founding team to say, 'We're flexible. We all help out with everything!' But when it comes to making decisions - that flexibility can spell inefficiency and disaster. \nKathryn Minshew So many people would like to have guidance from God because obviously, if you have a word from God, it's the best possible thing. But they don't relate that to life as a whole. Often they want guidance as a way of opting out of the responsibility of making decisions. \nDallas Willard Since we replaced the compulsory military draft with an all-volunteer force in 1973, our nation has been making decisions about wars without worry over who fights them. I sincerely believe that reinstating the draft would compel the American public to have a stake in the wars we fight as a nation. \nCharles B. Rangel Fifty years ago, historians advised politicians and policy-makers. They helped chart the future of nations by helping leaders learn from past mistakes in history. But then something changed, and we began making decisions based on economic principles rather than historical ones. The results were catastrophic. \nAnnalee Newitz The truth is that many people set rules to keep from making decisions. \nMike Krzyzewski I am fearful, or suspicious, of generalizations... They cannot guide me reliably in making decisions about particular individuals. \nRuth Bader Ginsburg In making policy designed with copyright in mind, you end up making decisions about whether other important technologies, such as privacy-enhancing or file-search technologies, should be encouraged or discouraged. A collision is happening between creativity and protecting IP. \nEdward Felten I love producing shows. And so when you're on a show where other people are making decisions you don't necessarily agree with it, after a while you start to feel like a passenger. \nSimon Cowell I'm generally slow to anger, quick to forgive, and I take in information before making decisions. So no matter how controversial the decision, my general demeanour is to put on white lab coat and gloves and look at the evidence, weigh the arguments and see what makes sense. \nPeter Blair Henry Mindfulness means being aware of how you're deploying your attention and making decisions about it, and not letting the tweet or the buzzing of your BlackBerry call your attention. \nHoward Rheingold It is possible to rise to the lofty standard set by the Lord for priesthood holders in making decisions in quorums. It is possible when there is great faith and love and the absence of contention. \nHenry B. Eyring While we women dilly-dally, making decisions, leaving jobs half done, forgetting where we've put the house keys while we water the Hoover and leave the laundry in the dishwasher, men, like blinkered horses, look straight ahead, oblivious to peripheral vision, where a discarded pile of wet towels might have caught their eye. \nMariella Frostrup A weak point of mine was maybe little resolve in governing and making decisions. \nPope Benedict XVI Now, look, I - I like to look at evidence. I plead to that. I think evidence is important when you're making decisions that affect other people's lives. \nHillary Clinton I think everyone who makes movies should be forced to do television. Because you have to finish. You have to get it done, and there are a lot of decisions made just for the sake of making decisions. You do something because it's efficient and because it gets the story told and it connects to the audience. \nJoss Whedon My authoritarian and quick manner of making decisions led me to have serious problems and to be accused of being ultraconservative. I have never been a right-winger. It was my authoritarian way of making decisions that created problems. \nPope Francis In 'Tintin,' it's like a live-action role. You're living and breathing and making decisions for that character from page 1 to page 120, the whole emotional arc. In an animated movie, it's a committee decision. There are 50 people creating that character. You're responsible for a small part. \nAndy Serkis One of the challenges with a government health system, like in the UK, with all of this data, is that you have a government making decisions on which treatments they'll pay for and which ones they won't. That's a dangerous, dangerous, place to get into society. \nCraig Venter I have found myself under a wave of investigation and criticism from the moment I was elected. Since my first days in the Prime Minister's Office I have had to fight against evil attacks while I have been busy making decisions on crucial matters related to Israel's security and existence. \nEhud Olmert Once you've achieved success, and you're making decisions that are working, I don't understand why anyone would be second-guessing themselves. \nChelsea Handler I have a good brain on me, but I've never really used it when it came to making decisions about love, which has been a blessing and a curse. \nSienna Miller We've managed to find a way of making decisions that prevents conflict arising - there has been no war between European members at any point in the last 70 years. \nGordon Brown When making decisions about people, stop confusing experience with evidence. Just as owning a car doesn't make you an expert on engines, having a brain doesn't mean you understand psychology. \nAdam Grant You can work for other people and still be a #GIRLBOSS; it's more about a state of mind and knowing yourself well enough to know when you're making decisions for yourself or because the world expects them of you. And guess what? It's okay to do that sometimes, too. \nSophia Amoruso When it comes to making decisions, I'm not what you'd call a numbers guy. \nJason Fried Prayer in a combat zone serves exactly the same purpose as it does in peacetime. In war, the stakes are life and death, true; but if you believe in God and in the notion of a human soul, then we are always making decisions of tremendous significance. \nPhil Klay In abandoning the understanding that things - services, goods, wars, and houses - have costs, we risk becoming infantilised, incapable of making decisions about government or finance, and perhaps above all about the environment, the wellbeing of the planet upon which we depend and which our children will inherit from us. \nNick Harkaway For me, it's infinitely more interesting to read or watch a character making decisions they think are right, but the audience knows differently, and seeing that disconnect. The only way characters can grow and learn is by making the wrong decisions and then learning from them. \nMark Waid We need to have women in more powerful positions that are making decisions, so when that 10-year-old girl is looking up and wondering, 'What can I do and what do I want to be when I get older?' She has the opportunity to do and be whatever she wants. \nAbby Wambach I'd like to see the health care professionals making decisions, not some bureaucrat in Indianapolis working for an insurance company. \nChuck Schumer There are a lot of things going on with my life right now that don't just have to do with career. So I have a hard time making decisions about work. That's really a luxury problem. \nPhilip Seymour Hoffman When you grow up without a brother or sister, you tend to see things just through your own eyes. You have friends and everything, but you spend most of your time watching TV or sat in a room making decisions about your life on your own. \nBernard Sumner I'm the glue that keeps it all together. I'm the nucleus of an entertainment family. My day-to-day is making decisions to keep life above water. \nJada Pinkett Smith Developing games for the PC and consoles is all about everything and the kitchen sink. In many ways, you don't have design decisions to make. You do it all. So I enjoy going back to making decisions about what's important as I'm working on a game. \nJohn Carmack But when others suggested that the poor should not simply be the objects of these programs but also the subjects - that they should be actively involved in shaping the programs, making decisions about how to spend the money etc. - some of the previous supporters reconsidered. \nBarney Frank Making decisions quickly isn't for everyone, and I've had my disasters, but overall, it works for me. \nGerry Harvey I never thought of punk rock as the absolute act of rebellion for the sake of rebellion. There's a lot of that in there, but for me I think punk rock was always about questioning things and making decisions for yourself, which is a great message to pass on to your kids. \nMark Hoppus What I really enjoy about writing for orchestras is realizing that - and it's kind of self-evident - but the fact that they are 48 individuals. It's not, you know, a preset on a keyboard. It's all these people who have opinions and who are making decisions about how to play. \nJonny Greenwood The way you continue to be a successful business is you don't wait for the car to go off the cliff. You have to manage yourself. And make sure you do it in the right way so you are not making decisions in crisis. \nRoger Goodell That's the thing that I've always kind of kept in the back of my head in writing about teens, that everything is so important, all the time, every day. Every day of your life, you're changing and making decisions and everything is an emergency to you. \nJason Katims Good executives, like all good leaders, must expect opposition when making decisions or when making or enforcing the law. But executives must engage those that disagree with them. \nBrian Sandoval What I learned from my work as a physician is that even with the most complicated patients, the most complicated problems, you've got to look hard to find every piece of data and evidence that you can to improve your decision-making. Medicine has taught me to be very much evidence-based and data-driven in making decisions. \nJim Yong Kim I'm getting rid of this idea that you want people to like you. I'm making decisions on what feels right to me. To act in a more carnal way. That's my challenge. \nMackenzie Davis I don't think I have the demeanor to be a politician. I'm used to making decisions and to a certain extent being in charge. \nRaymond Kelly You always worry about films when you hear about them making decisions after announcements are made. \nSimon Pegg Another thing: despite my youthful appearance, I am quite capable of making decisions. \nLara St. John Makeup is something that a female has to reckon with every single day. Whether you wear it or don't, you're always making decisions about wearing it or not, or how you're wearing it, and what that means. \nAlexandra Kleeman I think that's important for all ages, to not be afraid of being an individual. I grew up on my own, as an only child, so early on I think I was quite capable of making decisions by myself and being an individual. \nNoel Clarke All models have faults - that doesn't mean you can't use them as tools for making decisions. \nMyron Scholes I think the biggest difference is in live action, you show up, and there's a set there and a ground to stand on, at least, and in animation, there's kinda nothing. You are making decisions on everything. \nDan Scanlon We are doing everything we can to protect the food supply. And I can tell you that we're making decisions based upon sound science and good public policy, given the circumstances that we are now in. \nAnn Veneman I'm pathologically incapable of making decisions. Just ask my wife how long it took me to propose - on second thought, best not to bring it up. \nJohn Grogan When it comes to making decisions, I will come down on the side of Nebraska every time. If I have to choose between the White House and the farmhouse, I choose the farmhouse. \nBen Nelson Football's in my blood - and eventually I want to be the one making decisions. \nStuart Pearce And it's important to remember we are all responsible - or certainly the elected members in Washington of both parties are responsible for making decisions and choices to ensure that the economy grows and jobs are created. \nJay Carney Parts of you die with every decision you have to make. It becomes about making decisions between bad decisions and worse decisions. \nElizabeth Rodriguez Writing a novel, when it's all going well, it's wonderful. You're lost in the world, and you have a relationship with your own mind. Also, as a novelist, you don't have to yell at anyone. But being an executive producer of a TV show, all you have is people coming at you with questions, and you're making decisions, decisions, decisions. \nSarah Dunn The fact of the matter is right now politicians and insurance companies are making decisions. We're saying we want doctors to be making decisions. And I think that will lead to a higher-quality, lower-cost system over time. \nPeter Orszag The government would be making decisions about what type of care is given, what procedures can be performed, and the kind of medications prescribed. It would be a very profound change from the ideal to which we aspire. \nNan Hayworth Presidents do not go into war lightly. It's a tremendous responsibility in making decisions, and I know Bush must deeply believe this is the only course. \nJulie Nixon Eisenhower Teens are passionate, questioning, curious, have a bit of the idealism I still cling to, and they're making decisions for the first time that can alter the course of their lives - and sometimes, the course of the world. \nMary E. Pearson I don't really like politics, to be honest. But it's other people making decisions about my life and my country and my child's education... I wish we didn't have so much money in politics, but that's not the world we live in. If we don't play here, we forfeit. And I'm not willing to forfeit my rights. \nLaura Ricketts A two-speed Europe will not be a strong Europe. The idea of making decisions and policies in a narrow circle, disregarding smaller EU members, will make it hard to engage them to commit to a common policy, which will weaken the union. \nGeorgi Parvanov It can't be stressed enough that in order to produce great graphics, you have to have a good product and a good client capable of making decisions. \nPrimo Angeli There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. \nGeorge Sand Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out. - Jenn Proske Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. \nPele Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth. \nBradley Whitford Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr. Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness. - Euripides Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. - Mother Teresa Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become. \nJohnny Weir We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone. \nOrson Welles Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. \nSteve Jobs The most important thing in the world is family and love. - John Wooden Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. \nMartin Luther King, Jr. A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning. - Brad Henry Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. \nMenachem Begin The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. \nAudrey Hepburn There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. - Bryant H. McGill Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. - Satchel Paige If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of. - Bruce Lee The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love. - Hubert H. Humphrey Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you're in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad. \nNick Cannon The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. - Bertrand Russell Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful. \nZoe Kravitz I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. \nMartin Luther King, Jr. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. - William Shakespeare Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come. \nHenri Nouwen A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. - Mignon McLaughlin It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. - Miguel de Unamuno Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. - Rumi Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. \nAnn Landers I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death. \nRobert Fulghum I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else. - John Keats Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night. - A. J. McLean It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun. \nHenry Wadsworth Longfellow When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. \nMarcus Aurelius Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance. - Brian Tracy Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you. - Frank Lloyd Wright To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless. \nGilbert K. Chesterton I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. \nMarilyn Monroe In finding love, I think it's important to be patient. In being in a relationship, I think it's important to be honest, to communicate, to respect and trust, and to strive to give more than you take. \nKina Grannis A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy. \nAbhishek Bachchan A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings Liza, I love you more than any words can say. You have made me a complete person. You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever. \nDavid Gest When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. \nDenis Waitley Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. - Jean de La Fontaine If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were. - Richard Bach It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. - Friedrich Nietzsche If music be the food of love, play on. - William Shakespeare Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art. - Ralph Waldo Emerson There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not Man the less, but Nature more. \nLord Byron I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love. - William Blake I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. \nLeonardo da Vinci Love demands infinitely less than friendship. - George Jean Nathan Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. \nStevie Wonder We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies. \nMartin Luther King, Jr. Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail. - Kinky Friedman Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state of being. It's not 'I love you' for this or that reason, not 'I love you if you love me.' It's love for no reason, love without an object. \nRam Dass Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive. - Dalai Lama A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being. \nJames E. Faust If we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die. - Maya Angelou Never make a decision when you are upset, sad, jealous or in love. - Mario Teguh Love means to love that which is unlovable; or it is no virtue at all. \nGilbert K. Chesterton I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. - Martin Luther King, Jr. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. \nMaya Angelou The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time. \nJulia Child Don't let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don't like them. \nStacy London Although I have a lot of close female friends in my life, my number one is still my mom. Without her, I wouldn't have the values that I have and see the world the way that I do today. She taught me how to appreciate and respect women. She taught me chivalry and how to love a woman and respect their feelings and emotions. \nShemar Moore Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow. - John Lennon Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is. \nJim Morrison Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. \nAlbert Schweitzer I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair. - Evel Knievel True love stories never have endings. - Richard Bach A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love. \nSaint Basil Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm The more often we see the things around us - even the beautiful and wonderful things - the more they become invisible to us. That is why we often take for granted the beauty of this world: the flowers, the trees, the birds, the clouds - even those we love. Because we see things so often, we see them less and less. \nJoseph B. Wirthlin There is no limit to the power of loving. - John Morton Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love. - Charles Maurice de Talleyrand Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. \nLao Tzu There is no sincerer love than the love of food. - George Bernard Shaw You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens. \nKirsten Dunst Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. - Mother Teresa Being a father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride and inspiration. Fatherhood has taught me about unconditional love, reinforced the importance of giving back and taught me how to be a better person. \nNaveen Jain Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance. - Oscar Wilde I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars. \nOg Mandino True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together. \nRicardo Montalban There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. - Friedrich Nietzsche Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it. \nSai Baba Feelings aroused by the touch of someone's hand, the sound of music, the smell of a flower, a beautiful sunset, a work of art, love, laughter, hope and faith - all work on both the unconscious and the conscious aspects of the self, and they have physiological consequences as well. \nBernie Siegel Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion, because it's on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, all that. On the other end, you've got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration. \nTaylor Swift Do not seek the because - in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions. \nAnais Nin Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand your sexuality, have a sense of humor, masturbate, don't judge people by their religion, color or sexual habits, love life and your family. \nMadonna Ciccone But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. \nKhalil Gibran I love a man with a great sense of humor and who is intelligent - a man who has a great smile. He has to make me laugh. I like a man who is very ambitious and driven and who has a good heart and makes me feel safe. I like a man who is very strong and independent and confident - that is very sexy - but at the same time, he's very kind to people. \nNicole Scherzinger We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. - Friedrich Nietzsche If you do what you love, it is the best way to relax. - Christian Louboutin Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness. \nH. Jackson Brown, Jr. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. - Theodore Hesburgh Love is an ice cream sundae, with all the marvelous coverings. Sex is the cherry on top. - Jimmy Dean A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won't be too bad. \nRobert Wagner It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get. \nConfucius A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. \nPaul Sweeney Until you have a son of your own... you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son. \nKent Nerburn Love who you are, embrace who you are. Love yourself. When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that: they can see confidence, they can see self-esteem, and naturally, people gravitate towards you. \nLilly Singh Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. \nAnais Nin A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. - Max Muller Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. - Katharine Lee Bates What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men. That is what love looks like. \nSaint Augustine We are born of love; Love is our mother. - Rumi Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. \nBruce Lee Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. - Martin Luther King, Jr. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. \nZig Ziglar I love you - I am at rest with you - I have come home. - Dorothy L. Sayers You're not looking for perfection in your partner. Perfection is all about the ego. With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in - and you're willing to deal maturely with these disappointments. \nKaren Salmansohn Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. You can't blame gravity for falling in love. - Albert Einstein But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. \nJesus Christ The regret of my life is that I have not said 'I love you' often enough. - Yoko Ono I think every girl needs to love herself, regardless of anything. Like if you're having a bad day, if you don't like your hair, if you don't have the best family situation, whatever, you have to love yourself and you can't do anything until you love yourself first. \nJulianne Hough The course of true love never did run smooth. - William Shakespeare What I love most about this crazy life is the adventure of it. - Juliette Binoche Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day. \nBarbara De Angelis Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action. - Mother Teresa I love the sounds and the power of pounding water, whether it is the waves or a waterfall. - Mike May And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. - Khalil Gibran We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. - Henry Ward Beecher We, the People, recognize that we have responsibilities as well as rights; that our destinies are bound together; that a freedom which only asks what's in it for me, a freedom without a commitment to others, a freedom without love or charity or duty or patriotism, is unworthy of our founding ideals, and those who died in their defense. \nBarack Obama Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think. \nRobert Henri You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. - Buddha Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are. \nAriana Grande Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home... it's your responsibility to love it, or change it. \nChuck Palahniuk Don't ever criticize yourself. Don't go around all day long thinking, 'I'm unattractive, I'm slow, I'm not as smart as my brother.' God wasn't having a bad day when he made you... If you don't love yourself in the right way, you can't love your neighbour. You can't be as good as you are supposed to be. \nJoel Osteen Grief can be the garden of compassion. If you keep your heart open through everything, your pain can become your greatest ally in your life's search for love and wisdom. \nRumi True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. It is, on the contrary, an element calm and deep. It looks beyond mere externals, and is attracted by qualities alone. It is wise and discriminating, and its devotion is real and abiding. \nEllen G. White I need to see my own beauty and to continue to be reminded that I am enough, that I am worthy of love without effort, that I am beautiful, that the texture of my hair and that the shape of my curves, the size of my lips, the color of my skin, and the feelings that I have are all worthy and okay. \nTracee Ellis Ross The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. - Ferdinand Foch Thank you, God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. - Garrison Keillor Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time. - Drake I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies. \nPietro Aretino It is my goal to love everyone. I hate no one. Regardless of their race, religion, their proclivities, the desire of their heart and how they want to live their life and the decisions that they make. I can even respect people's decisions and lifestyle choices just as I hope they have the courtesy to respect my decisions and my choices. \nKirk Cameron The things that we love tell us what we are. - Thomas Aquinas I have my own high standards for what I want in a partner and how I want to be treated. I bring a lot to the table. I'm not talking about material things but what I have to offer as a person - love and loyalty and all the things that make a good relationship. \nJennifer Lopez What a cruel thing war is... to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors. \nRobert E. Lee True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice. - Sadhu Vaswani I have found that if you love life, life will love you back. - Arthur Rubinstein Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand. - Mother Teresa Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. - Ernest Hemingway To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way. - Plato I love everything that's old, - old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wine. - Oliver Goldsmith There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. \nWashington Irving One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. - Virginia Woolf May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live. - Robert A. Heinlein Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness, of hatred, of jealousy, and, most easily of all, the gate of fear. \nOliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. \nSophia Loren Intense love does not measure, it just gives. - Mother Teresa This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet. \nRumi Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love. \nDon Miguel Ruiz God wants us to know that life is a series of beginnings, not endings. Just as graduations are not terminations, but commencements. Creation is an ongoing process, and when we create a perfect world where love and compassion are shared by all, suffering will cease. \nBernie Siegel Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation. \nMichael Jackson Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. - Mother Teresa If we're destroying our trees and destroying our environment and hurting animals and hurting one another and all that stuff, there's got to be a very powerful energy to fight that. I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that. \nEllen DeGeneres We may not know what each day has in store for us. We could be gone tomorrow. Any minute could truly be our goodbye. But we do have this moment. This time. Today. Right now. It takes way more effort to shell out hate then it does to allow love to flow freely in our lives. After all, it's what we were born to do. \nGrace Gealey The garden of love is green without limit and yields many fruits other than sorrow or joy. Love is beyond either condition: without spring, without autumn, it is always fresh. \nRumi Singing is my passion, my first love and the secret of my energy. Music to me is like finding my inner self, my soul. It gives me a great joy to see audiences enjoying with me. I have given my heart to singing. When I sing, I can feel romance in everything around me. \nKailash Kher We should remember that saying 'I love you' is only a beginning. We need to say it, we need to mean it, and most importantly we need consistently to show it. We need to both express and demonstrate love. \nDavid A. Bednar I really love to ride my motorcycle. When I want to just get away and be by myself and clear my head, that's what I do. \nKyle Chandler The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege. - Charles Kuralt Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love. - Francis of Assisi Religion is meant to teach us true spiritual human character. It is meant for self-transformation. It is meant to transform anxiety into peace, arrogance into humility, envy into compassion, to awaken the pure soul in man and his love for the Source, which is God. \nRadhanath Swami Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. \nLucille Ball Your competition is not other people but the time you kill, the ill will you create, the knowledge you neglect to learn, the connections you fail to build, the health you sacrifice along the path, your inability to generate ideas, the people around you who don't support and love your efforts, and whatever god you curse for your bad luck. \nJames Altucher My friends and family are my support system. They tell me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear and they are there for me in the good and bad times. Without them I have no idea where I would be and I know that their love for me is what's keeping my head above the water. \nKelly Clarkson Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. - David Frost Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy. - Frank Sinatra I spent a lot of years trying to outrun or outsmart vulnerability by making things certain and definite, black and white, good and bad. My inability to lean into the discomfort of vulnerability limited the fullness of those important experiences that are wrought with uncertainty: Love, belonging, trust, joy, and creativity to name a few. \nBrene Brown Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. - William Shakespeare Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. \nRumi A dream is what makes people love life even when it is painful. - Theodore Zeldin Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. \nThomas Merton True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen. - Francois de La Rochefoucauld I love to sit on a mountain top and gaze. I don't think of anything but the people I care about and the view. \nJulian Lennon There would be no need for love if perfection were possible. Love arises from our imperfection, from our being different and always in need of the forgiveness, encouragement and that missing half of ourselves that we are searching for, as the Greek myth tells us, in order to complete ourselves. \nEugene Kennedy Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom. - Rabindranath Tagore Femininity is not just lipstick, stylish hairdos, and trendy clothes. It is the divine adornment of humanity. It finds expression in your qualities of your capacity to love, your spirituality, delicacy, radiance, sensitivity, creativity, charm, graciousness, gentleness, dignity, and quiet strength. \nJames E. Faust The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. \nThomas Merton I love the smell of rain, and I love the sound of the ocean waves. \nAmy Purdy Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart. \nMarcus Aurelius Life is the flower for which love is the honey. - Victor Hugo Fall in love with a dog, and in many ways you enter a new orbit, a universe that features not just new colors but new rituals, new rules, a new way of experiencing attachment. \nCaroline Knapp People confuse ego, lust, insecurity with true love. - Simon Cowell What I am is how I came out. No one's perfect and you just have to accept your flaws and learn to love yourself. \nKelly Brook A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. - Jesus Christ I think in a lot of ways unconditional love is a myth. My mom's the only reason I know it's a real thing. \nConor Oberst With me, what you see is what you get. Yes, call me naive, but I love life. I am happy, and for that, I make no apologies. I do like to see the best in people, and when someone is nice to my face, I tend to believe them. \nJoyce Giraud Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver. \nBarbara De Angelis Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule. - Buddha Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what's going to happen. It's one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's one of the most terrifying. It's worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories. \nAriana Grande If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom? - Khalil Gibran The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. \nRumi Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. - Erich Fromm Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time. - Maya Angelou We are supposed to enjoy the good stuff now, while we can, with the people we love. Life has a funny way of teaching us that lesson over and over again. \nSheena Easton If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. - Maya Angelou Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul. - Saint Augustine The love of a dog is a pure thing. He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it. \nMichel Houellebecq I believe in soulmates, yes, but I believe you also have to work at love. I happen to believe your soulmate doesn't have to be your partner - your soulmate could be your best friend, your sibling, it doesn't have to be the person you marry. \nCheryl Cole There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love. - Martin Luther King, Jr. Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God. - Lawrence Welk I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. \nEminem I absolutely love spending time with my family. \nKevin Alejandro The first time you marry for love, the second for money, and the third for companionship. - Jackie Kennedy To know yourself as the Being underneath the thinker, the stillness underneath the mental noise, the love and joy underneath the pain, is freedom, salvation, enlightenment. \nEckhart Tolle The game of basketball has been everything to me. My place of refuge, place I've always gone where I needed comfort and peace. It's been the site of intense pain and the most intense feelings of joy and satisfaction. It's a relationship that has evolved over time, given me the greatest respect and love for the game. \nMichael Jordan I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? - Ernest Hemingway Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. - Mao Zedong The two most misused words in the entire English vocabulary are love and friendship. A true friend would die for you, so when you start trying to count them on one hand, you don't need any fingers. \nLarry Flynt We can bring positive energy into our daily lives by smiling more, talking to strangers in line, replacing handshakes with hugs, and calling our friends just to tell them we love them. \nBrandon Jenner Love is the silent saying and saying of a single name. - Mignon McLaughlin I love you more than my own skin. - Frida Kahlo Love is a friendship set to music. - Joseph Campbell Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship. \nMarilyn Monroe I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special. \nJennifer Aniston Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists... When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence. \nEdmond de Goncourt Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love. \nMorihei Ueshiba I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. - Mother Teresa Food brings people together on many different levels. It's nourishment of the soul and body; it's truly love. \nGiada De Laurentiis One is very crazy when in love. \nSigmund Freud Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy. \nSai Baba I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit. \nKhalil Gibran Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love. - Billy Graham I love spending time with my friends and family. The simplest things in life give me the most pleasure: cooking a good meal, enjoying my friends. \nCindy Morgan If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life. - Marc Anthony I love natural beauty, and I think it's your best look, but I think makeup as an artist is so transformative. \nMarina and the Diamonds Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is! \nAnne Frank Fear is present when we forget that we are a part of God's divine design. Learning to experience authentic love means abandoning ego's insistence that you have much to fear and that you are in an unfriendly world. You can make the decision to be free from fear and doubt and return to the brilliant light of love that is always with you. \nWayne Dyer Love is the flower you've got to let grow. - John Lennon Love in the real world means saying you're sorry 10 times a day. - Kathie Lee Gifford Love is friendship set on fire. - Jeremy Taylor A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. - Ingrid Bergman To love our neighbor as ourselves is such a truth for regulating human society, that by that alone one might determine all the cases in social morality. \nJohn Locke The eyes those silent tongues of love. - Miguel de Cervantes Surround yourself with people who provide you with support and love and remember to give back as much as you can in return. \nKaren Kain Love is very dangerous if you just have love and don't have the ability to be lovable. \nDick Gregory Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they're making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that's the difference. \nLou Holtz If you don't love me, it does not matter, anyway I can love for both of us. - Stendhal If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were. \nKhalil Gibran Every age has its storytelling form, and video gaming is a huge part of our culture. You can ignore or embrace video games and imbue them with the best artistic quality. People are enthralled with video games in the same way as other people love the cinema or theatre. \nAndy Serkis All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. - Charles M. Schulz For working people and union members, Labor Day stands for something special and profound. It's a day to honor the deep commitment each of us has to serve the children we teach, the families we heal, and the communities we love. \nRandi Weingarten 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. - Alfred Lord Tennyson We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it. \nJohn Lennon Life in common among people who love each other is the ideal of happiness. - George Sand Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it. Life is too short. You'll be an old man before you know it. \nAl Lopez Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life. \nDomhnall Gleeson Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment. \nMahatma Gandhi But the love of adventure was in father's blood. - Buffalo Bill The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye. - Jimi Hendrix Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind. \nHenri Frederic Amiel I've really come to realize you have to love yourself before you can expect someone else to. \nLeah Remini Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. \nHenry Van Dyke If I love you, I show you I love you every day. Little things, big things. \nDwayne Johnson My sister is a mess. I love her to death, but she is a mess. \nRJ Mitte One way to feel good about yourself is to love yourself... to take care of yourself. \nGoldie Hawn Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity. - Hippocrates Death and love are the two wings that bear the good man to heaven. - Michelangelo Using social media to hurt and destroy is callous, acted out by cowards hiding behind computers. My advice is to ignore negativity. Focus on the love around. \nMartin Garrix My favorite thing about motherhood is the outpouring of love that is non-judgmental and beautiful. My daughter just makes me happy, and she motivates me to be a kid again. \nChristina Milian Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first. \nCharles de Gaulle In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don't force it. You just don't force love, you don't force falling in love, you don't force being in love - you just become. I don't know how to say that in English, but you just feel it. \nJuan Pablo Galavis A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. - Honore de Balzac I'm in love with red. I think it's such a passionate color. Every flag of every country pretty much has red it it. It's power, there's no fence sitting with red. Either you love it or you don't. I think its blood and strength and life. I do love red. I love all colors. Great shades of blue, you find them in nature. They're all magic. \nBryan Batt Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply. - Zane Grey I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams Computers are magnificent tools for the realization of our dreams, but no machine can replace the human spark of spirit, compassion, love, and understanding. \nLouis V. Gerstner, Jr. Love begins by taking care of the closest ones - the ones at home. - Mother Teresa When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain. - Mark Twain I love shopping; I'm a jeans and a T-shirt kind of girl, but I go classy when I dress up - with a little bit of sexy. \nAdrianne Palicki Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence. - Henry David Thoreau Even in the deepest love relationship - when lovers say 'I love you' to each other - we don't really know what we're saying, because language isn't equal to the complexity of human emotions. \nDuane Michals The best proof of love is trust. - Joyce Brothers You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection. \nBuddha Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit. - Khalil Gibran I don't know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change. - Nicholas Sparks An anniversary is a reminder as to why you love and married this person. \nZoe Foster Blake I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. \nThomas Paine In the stillness of your presence, you can feel your own formless and timeless reality as the unmanifested life that animates your physical form. You can then feel the same life deep within every other human and every other creature. You look beyond the veil of form and separation. This is the realization of oneness. This is love. \nEckhart Tolle If we love our country, we should also love our countrymen. - Ronald Reagan The human soul is hungry for beauty; we seek it everywhere - in landscape, music, art, clothes, furniture, gardening, companionship, love, religion, and in ourselves. No one would desire not to be beautiful. When we experience the beautiful, there is a sense of homecoming. \nJohn O'Donohue If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans. \nJames Herriot You might not make it to the top, but if you are doing what you love, there is much more happiness there than being rich or famous. \nTony Hawk Believe in yourself, listen to your gut, and do what you love. \nDylan Lauren I'm not ashamed to be me. More than anyone else I know, I love my life and accept myself. What's wrong with being unique? I am proud of everything that I am and will become. \nJohnny Weir I'm just not into trying to convince people like me. I always say to myself, 'It is what it is.' I walk into a situation knowing that people are either going to love me or they're not, and that's OK. I'm just going to be me. You can't be everything to everyone. \nNeNe Leakes The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends. - Friedrich Nietzsche I love my wife and I know she loves me. We're best friends. We're just lucky to have found each other. It takes a lot of work but I just feel very blessed that I found the right person. It's a very fortunate situation and not everyone has that. \nHarry Connick, Jr. A deep sense of love and belonging is an irreducible need of all people. We are biologically, cognitively, physically, and spiritually wired to love, to be loved, and to belong. When those needs are not met, we don't function as we were meant to. We break. We fall apart. We numb. We ache. We hurt others. We get sick. \nBrene Brown I love women, but I feel like you can't trust some of them. Some of them are liars, you know? Like I was in the park and I met this girl, she was cute and she had a dog. And I went up to her, we started talking. She told me her dog's name. Then I said, 'Does he bite?' She said, 'No.' And I said, 'Oh yeah? Then how does he eat?' Liar. \nDemetri Martin No human creature can give orders to love. - George Sand What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. - Helen Keller We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. \nW. Somerset Maugham I love the beach. I love the sea. All my life I live within - in front of the sea. \nRafael Nadal The secret to a happy marriage is if you can be at peace with someone within four walls, if you are content because the one you love is near to you, either upstairs or downstairs, or in the same room, and you feel that warmth that you don't find very often, then that is what love is all about. \nBruce Forsyth Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love. \nLeo Buscaglia What I love about Sade other than her smooth and sultry voice is her willingness to be vulnerable. As a powerful, strong and beautiful woman of color, she showed her delicate, passionate side in a world where most of us are putting on a brave face. I love how effortless her style was and how consistent that red lip was! \nWynter Gordon To all the other dreamers out there, don't ever stop or let the world's negativity disenchant you or your spirit. If you surround yourself with love and the right people, anything is possible. \nAdam Green The best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love. \nWilliam Wordsworth The body of a beautiful woman is not made for love; it is too exquisite. - Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - Aristotle True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does. - Torquato Tasso Every one has her own love life. Every one has a dream to get a perfect life partner. But this is not so easy in real life. In fact, one doesn't love; it happens. \nKatrina Kaif I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today! - William Allen White I see Americans of every party, every background, every faith who believe that we are stronger together: black, white, Latino, Asian, Native American; young, old; gay, straight; men, women, folks with disabilities, all pledging allegiance under the same proud flag to this big, bold country that we love. That's what I see. That's the America I know! \nBarack Obama