ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Anybody Have A Reason Why I Should NOT Purchase RegExBuddy This Week?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Renegade:
Jan is a really nice guy. He lives in Thailand with his wife and while I can't say "buy it", I believe that you're in good hands with his software. He cares about his customers and is responsive as well (I also have licenses for his software). I'd say that you've got a good investment with his stuff.

He's very smart and knows his stuff really well.

Speaking of which, I'm going to Thailand next month and should see if I can hook up with him for a beer! :D

tinjaw:
I purchased RegExBuddy and I think I am going to be very happy with it.  :Thmbsup: At this point I can't even evaluate it since I don't know much RegEx, but I plan on using RegExBuddy to help me learn them. There is an awful lot to learn, not just of the application, but of RegEx as well.

Renegade:
Once you learn regular expressions, you'll wonder how you lived without them before. They give you god-like powers with text.

Carol Haynes:
I purchased RegExBuddy and I think I am going to be very happy with it.  :Thmbsup: At this point I can't even evaluate it since I don't know much RegEx, but I plan on using RegExBuddy to help me learn them. There is an awful lot to learn, not just of the application, but of RegEx as well.
-tinjaw (April 22, 2007, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't got a list handy at the moment but there are loads of useful sites with RegEx tutorials. I'd guess if you searched this forumm you would find a few of them.

tinjaw:
I haven't got a list handy at the moment but there are loads of useful sites with RegEx tutorials. I'd guess if you searched this forumm you would find a few of them.
-Carol Haynes (April 22, 2007, 05:18 PM)
--- End quote ---
Most likely I will start with the very excellent site run by Jan Goyvaerts, the developer of RegexBuddy, called Regular-Expressions.info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version