ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (175/1232) > >>

Tinman57:
Ok... I'm going to put this in a spoiler because it is of a political nature... But man... This has GOT to be one of the FUNNIEST things I've ever seen in my life~! Really. Be forewarned... This is fall-off-your-chair-pissing-your-pants hilarious~! ;D

Seriously... I'll be pissing myself laughing over this for YEARS! -Renegade (November 11, 2012, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Funny that you posted this because I was reading sometime last year that the state of Texas was the only state in the union that has a clause that allows them to secede from the union.  The reasoning was because Texas was a republic before entering the union.
I don't know if it would required a vote of the Texas people or not.  It was a big issue a year or so back when Gov. Perry jokingly said we should secede from the union, the news networks were having a field day with that....

Renegade:
Neat!  But for the 5-spot, it looks like they pictured "(sqrt(9!))" when it ought to be "(sqrt(9))!".
-x16wda (November 12, 2012, 07:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I noticed that before. Still, a little forgiveness and it's still pretty darn cool~! :D

Funny that you posted this because I was reading sometime last year that the state of Texas was the only state in the union that has a clause that allows them to secede from the union.  The reasoning was because Texas was a republic before entering the union.
I don't know if it would required a vote of the Texas people or not.  It was a big issue a year or so back when Gov. Perry jokingly said we should secede from the union, the news networks were having a field day with that....
-Tinman57 (November 12, 2012, 07:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Now that you mention Texas, it gets even funnier!

Infinite hilarity~! =D Political in nature, but still hilarious!Texas is way over the 25,000 signature requirement.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-texas-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/BmdWCP8B

Louisiana is almost there. They're all gaining momentum!

It's almost as if the USA has been infected by Quebec~! ;D :P

Renegade:
The infinity of hilarity is spiraling out of control~! ;D :P

Wannabe Quebecers and more!
Deport them!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-everyone-signed-petition-withdraw-their-state-united-states-america/dmQl1bXL

And, the number of states is up to 31!

Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Michigan
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
West Virginia
Wyoming

And there are 38 petitions! Some states have more than 1.

;D

Reality is so much funnier than fiction! :D

TaoPhoenix:
Heh - who is filing these things? I think there was this thing called the ci ... civ ... sorry, as a product of the US educational system that name is too hard for me. :p

Edvard:
58% of Americans didn't even vote.  If any of their names are on the petitions...  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version