ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for finance app

<< < (3/14) > >>

mouser:
sometimes companies are much more willing to offer a discount to a website as opposed to a single user.

feel free to mention to companies that they might want to offer a discount to members of our site; i'd be happy to help coordinate such things and respond officially to inquiries from companies - you're free to give them my email and tell them about our site.

m_s:
That's great!  I have just spent twenty minutes trying to work out how to contact Quicken - their website is extremely frustrating!  Loads and loads of words, but not the ones I want to read, and no clear way to ask questions that aren't already answered there...

Carol Haynes:
Seems to be becoming the norm nowadays ... lots of site have forums to provide support (which is a good way to do it) but I spent ages yesterday evening trying to register with a support forum, and there was no way to contact the website to say their registration system didn't work!!!

m_s:
Just decided to try setting up an account on their website, and they only allow US and Canada  :(

Carol Haynes:
Tee hee - (not really) ... look up the thread a bit and you'll see where I said that a while back

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version