ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: sWeather (tray-based weather app)

<< < (53/156) > >>

GHammer:
Not sure if this has been reported.
I am on Windows 8.1 x64
I have Steam installed and use it to play Civilization V
When sWeather is running Civ crashes when loading saved games.

If I exit sWeather, the saved games load fine.-GHammer (December 12, 2013, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Very strange.  Does it only happen with Civ V?  I do have Steam and it seems to work fine with sWeather running.  Unfortunately, I do not own Civ V nor do I have Windows 8+.
-skwire (December 12, 2013, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry for the late (and unhelpful) reply.

I only use Steam for Civ V. I do know when playing on a Mac, I have to enable a virtual keyboard to launch Civ V. Maybe they are hooking keystrokes in some way Windows too.

Anyway, I just exit when playing Civ V, the crash is a reminder to do so. Ha!

skwire:
Anyway, I just exit when playing Civ V, the crash is a reminder to do so. Ha!-GHammer (December 17, 2013, 09:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D  Sorry I couldn't help more, GHammer.  If I ever buy Civ V on Steam, I'll test it out here.

zanecek:
Hi.
I have a problem with sWeather.

After return from sleep or hibernation my laptop stops periodically refresh the weather data.
I must re-save options (without changes) to start periodically refresh again.

Could you help me, please?
Thanks.

And sorry for my English.

(Lenovo E330, Win7 64bit)

skwire:
Hi, zanecek, and welcome to the DonationCoder website.

After return from sleep or hibernation my laptop stops periodically refresh the weather data.
I must re-save options (without changes) to start periodically refresh again.-zanecek (January 04, 2014, 12:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

I did add code to fix this some time ago but I think it was for XP.  I'll test further with W7 and see what's going on.

zanecek:
I must re-save options (without changes) to start periodically refresh again.-zanecek (January 04, 2014, 12:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

I did add code to fix this some time ago but I think it was for XP.  I'll test further with W7 and see what's going on.
-skwire (January 04, 2014, 12:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thank you very much.

For further information:
- I use sWeather v1.5.1 build 1.
- I use Win7 64 Professional SP1 as common user (not as administrator).
- When returning from hibernation sWeather refresh data only just once.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version