ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Tag2Folder-New Feature added 1.0.3 'Close Tag2Folders after Conversion'

<< < (3/17) > >>

Innuendo:
If you are looking for more features, there is a great program called Media Monkey.
There is a freeware version and a paid version.-wetsmellydog (August 24, 2009, 04:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Media Monkey is a great program & the free version offers almost all of the functionality of the paid version. Well worth checking out, IMHO.

paarkhi:
I Thank you once again for the program and would like to reuqest some more features
May I request you the 'Shell Extension' please and can we sort it out on more than one token or only single token is allowed, if yes then please show us how, and if not can you add it please?

Thanking you
Paarkhi

skwire:
May I request you the 'Shell Extension' please-paarkhi (October 25, 2009, 04:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure, I can add this.

and can we sort it out on more than one token or only single token is allowed, if yes then please show us how, and if not can you add it please?-paarkhi (October 25, 2009, 04:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

If I understand you correctly, yes, you can.  Let's assume a destination directory of "C:\Music".  For instance, if you use a template like this: $artist\[$year] $album    
That backslash will let you create a folder structure like:

C:
+---Music
|   +---U2
|   |   \---[1987] The Joshua Tree

Or, you can use a template like this:  $artist - $album
This will create a folder like:

C:\Music\U2 - The Joshua Tree

Does that answer your question?

Edit: Fleshed out the examples a bit.

skwire:
Website | Download

v1.0.1 - 2009-10-25
    + Added a "Tags 2 Folders" shell extension option to the Extra menu.
      Once enabled, you can right-click a folder, select the Tags 2 Folders
      option and it will then be loaded as the source directory.  (Thanks, paarkhi)

paarkhi:
'Thank you Sir, Works with Artist\Album. Can you fill out the destination directory as source directory because I want to make sub folders in the same folders. Doesn't work when you right click a folder and call Tag2Folder, and can the default action for the files be "Move the Files to the Destination" Instead of "Copy Files to the Destination"

Sorry I forgot to say all these in my previous post...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version