ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Steve Jobs is dead.

<< < (25/25)

IainB:
Why did he get the cancer in the first place if he was trying to eat healthy ? Difficult question. 
-Steven Avery (October 30, 2011, 07:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

The Q is maybe not so difficult to answer - maybe SJ created the cancer in himself.
Deepak Chopra postulated this years ago in his book Quantum Healing.

This was what I was alluding to:
I was also surprised to read in some of the market hype that has been released/leaked preceding the publication of his biography that his biographer claimed that SJ was quite happy to rip people (customers) off from a monopoly position, and hated Android/Google and said he "would fight Android with his last dying breath" - OWTTE.
If that was all true, then it sounds like the poor guy was not in a happy place in his head. I can only try to imagine what it must feel like to have that sort of greed, aggression, hate and anger boiling up inside me. Not healthy at any rate. Probably all useful characteristics in a businessman though, I suppose.
-IainB (October 26, 2011, 07:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

f0dder:
Why did he get the cancer in the first place if he was trying to eat healthy ? Difficult question.-Steven Avery (October 30, 2011, 07:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
Carcinogens in the acid he was dropping? :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version