ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Steam Thanksgiving Sales

<< < (3/8) > >>

Deozaan:
Well, I bought EVE. . . I hope it doesn't do what all other MMOs tend to do. That is feel more like work than play.

Work that you have to pay money for the privilege of performing.   :'(

wraith808:
Original Post updated for 2010-11-26 sales

Deozaan:
Thanks for keeping this thread up to date.  :Thmbsup:

I got today's Indie Clever Pack. Mainly because I wanted VVVVVV and it normally costs $5 anyway, so I figured it was buy one, get 4 free. I knew I'd like World of Goo (I have it on Wii and PC already, just not the Steam version until now) and Eufloria. Looks like the other two will be pretty fun as well. All in all a great pack, IMO.

And from the looks of things, I'll be getting the Indie Puzzle pack in a few days, too.

lanux128:
Again, I have all of the good ones, and don't want the bad ones :)  I did figure out that the sales are cumulative, meaning that after the 24 hours, it seems that they are adding sales and the old ones don't disappear.

EDIT: It seems to work that way for *some* of the games.  Probably the ones that don't sell that well to begin with.-wraith808 (November 24, 2010, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

it's more likely to be a display glitch when the dates change..

check out the 0% off 'sale'.. ;D

wraith808:
^ Well, Kane and Lynch 2 (which I was thinking about buying), Alpha Protocol (Which I did buy) and a few others show at their sale price correctly... Alpha Protocol was from Wednesday, and K&L2 from Thursday, so I'm not so sure that they didn't mean to leave certain ones on sale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version