ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

18 year old starcraft gamer stabs 15 year old after internet connection goes out

(1/3) > >>

Josh:

An 18 year old Starcraft player has been reported as attacking a 15 year old girl. The gamer became angry when his internet connection wouldn't work and picked up a kitchen knife and headed into the street. When there he came into contact with a 15 year old girl who was on her way home from a party and laughing with a friend. He attacked her with the knife but despite several stabs her injuries were not life threatening.

--- End quote ---

Source

Darwin:
Charming  >:(

Deozaan:
This was in Korea, right? They're crazy about Starcraft.

EDIT: Nope, I guess it was in Sweden...

Deozaan:
I'd also like to just say that just because the guy played Starcraft doesn't mean anything. I can't read Swedish, so I don't know what the original article says, but the article Josh links to doesn't say anything about the man playing Starcraft when his internet connection was lost. It just says he's a Starcraft player who got angry when his internet connection went out.

Might as well have the headline be: 18 year internet user stabs 15 year old after internet connection goes out.

Oh wait, that's not as scary/sensational, so that won't work... ::)

Josh:
I'd also like to just say that just because the guy played Starcraft doesn't mean anything. I can't read Swedish, so I don't know what the original article says, but the article Josh links to doesn't say anything about the man playing Starcraft when his internet connection was lost. It just says he's a Starcraft player who got angry when his internet connection went out.

Might as well have the headline be: 18 year internet user stabs 15 year old after internet connection goes out.

Oh wait, that's not as scary/sensational, so that won't work... ::)
-Deozaan (October 14, 2009, 11:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Are you clicking the right link deo? I just clicked it again and the link even says starcraft right in it. The first paragraph makes mention of it as well.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/26654-Starcraft_player_charged_after_knife_attack

Notice, starcraft is directly in the link....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version