ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FreewareGenius.com: The best freeware virtual PDF printer tools

<< < (2/3) > >>

daddydave:
I may try some of the ones I hadn't heard of.
My favorite PDF Creator feature is that you can pause the print monitor and then combine outputs into a single PDF.

I guess that's what Priit means by print aggregations.

PDFCreator's command line options could also come in handy for someone.

(I either need to train myself not to use Quick Reply, or image attachment needs to be added to that feature. I'm sure it's the former.)

40hz:
(I either need to train myself not to use Quick Reply, or image attachment needs to be added to that feature. I'm sure it's the former.)
-daddydave (June 18, 2011, 07:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

@daddydave - Quick workaround: Compose text in quick reply. When done, hit the Preview button. Add any images in the edit window there.

That's what I usually do. :Thmbsup:

daddydave:
-daddydave (June 18, 2011, 07:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

@daddydave - Quick workaround: Compose text in quick reply. When done, hit the Preview button. Add any images in the edit window there.

That's what I usually do. :Thmbsup:

-40hz (June 18, 2011, 07:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!

justice:
Also you don't need acrobat reader to read the pdf files, just have them open in Google Chrome.

tomos:
I only have experience with a couple:

dopdf is nice and easy to use but often fails (distorts) if vector graphics involved and it's not clear what settings are used (free version).
PDFCreator makes a very good pdf, lots of control over fonts and compression, can handle vector graphics, but options interface is a bit odd (I've gotten used to it though).

I had to laugh at a comment he uses a couple of times (cause it seems a bit meaningless):
"Interface a bit dull :)"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version