ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Wrike - the most practical project management tool

(1/3) > >>

Wrike:
Wrike allows you to manage multiple projects collaboratively in a very simple way. You create tasks by adding [email protected] to the e-mail recipients – that is, your team members, your partners or your clients. The task immediately gets into Wrike, and all of you can make changes as you achieve some progress. If anybody makes updates, you are automatically informed about it. Thus, your whole team stays on the same page. Every task is shared with the appropriate people, so you can manage product launch plans with the marketing and engineering departments, keep track of sales leads and log issues in one place. You group similar tasks by team, product, department, process, etc.  You build hierarchies and put tasks in several groups, if necessary.  In short, you organize your plans in Wrike just the way you keep them in your mind. Therefore, Wrike helps you get visibility across multiple projects, involve stakeholders and save time on communications every day.

Wrike (http://www.wrike.com) is the leading on-demand, online project management solution. It provides executives a unique platform for managing many projects in one workspace and easily getting reports across all projects. Wrike’s collaboration features give a significant productivity gain to diverse small and midsize companies (http://www.wrike.com/stories.html). Its e-mail integration is the most advanced in the project management space. Wrike Inc. has patents pending.

Founded in 2003, Wrike Inc. is a privately held corporation located in California.

mouser:
welcome to the site.

how about attaching a screenshot or two? (you can modify your post and attach images)

tomos:
I've no experience with project management (I barely manage it on my own, never mind in conjunction with others)
but that looks good -
I know someone else though looking for something along those lines, will refer them

iphigenie:
it seems to be a project planning tool for people following agile methodologies, but working with outlook/exchange. Lots of emphasis on capturing user stories and specification etc. which not many tools have.

2 such sites to try in as many days... here goes my weekend!

tomos:
2 such sites to try in as many days... here goes my weekend!
-iphigenie (February 08, 2008, 06:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

do let us know how you get on!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version