ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

New FARR v2 Icon Design Needed

<< < (14/16) > >>

Lashiec:
Nice icons, everyone. If mouser has implemented the ability to choose from a group of icons, it could also add some other option for choosing an external icon. Then, all we need is a icon pack, and everything will be fine, and look better than ever.

By the way, those skins look really good.

mouser:
dclagoa's icon has been added to the latest version (not uploaded yet).  I debated with myself whether i should have just let user load any icon from file.. perhaps i should have gone that way but right now user can just choose from build in list.

dclagoa:
Hi everybody,

@Farmsteader
When in my reply i said "you" i meant "you all = everybody". I was trying to say that it's easy for me to change the icon so i'm open to suggestions from everybody. And in fact yours was a good suggestion. I've realized that the robot is something distinctive, and it should be in the icon. Or at least a modification of the robot. The robot ist clearer or easier to recognize as the FARR icon that the F at least, for users of the previous versions.
And thank you for your ideas/critiques. In fact i made the icon because i was messing with photoshop making another thing when i read this post. So i hadn't exactly an idea, i was just playing. Unfortunately, right now, something came up, but when i have some time, it would be nice to have ideas or directions to play with. And of course, if i could make an icon that appeal to other users it would be cooler :)

@jgpaiva
Thank you so much for the script!, it'll make my job much easier. :D

@mouser
Thanks for adding my icon, and for adding me to the beta (or alpha) testing :)

dclagoa:
Ok, here's the robot version.
I've also attached a purple version to see how it would look in another color.
Enjoy :)

mouser:
That's pretty cool.  Should be a new FARR beta tonight (finally - sorry for delay), and i'll add this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version