ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Feedback

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
I thought this stuff was included automatically in FARR with Josh's recent work -
or does that still need the "cpanel" trigger ?

~~~~~~~~~~

Re the godmode shortcuts:

* I created the GodMode folder (A) with the name "GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}"
* I created a folder (B) at C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GODMode folder shortcuts.
* I dragged all the 272 items in (A) and dropped them into (B), where they took the extension ".lnk".
* Then added the (B) folder to FARR search list:-IainB (May 03, 2012, 08:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

for some reason, Iain (and I, and others) created the godmode folder in [location of your choice] and then created shortcuts somewhere that FARR searches. I cant remember why that was, maybe something to do with the godmode thang.

Josh:
God mode stuff was not added to FARR since it varies greatly with each OS (since Vista). Also, there is no direct way to call these links and this would require a set of shortcuts be developed for each OS (Vista, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Vista x64, etc).

I am still looking at a way to accomplish the God Mode items. The CPanel shortcuts are for control panel namespace applets only, not God mode.

skajfes:
There is a Network connections plugin that lists all your network connections. I can't find the link but I think that it can be installed through DcUpdater utility.

Alternatively you can modify your search folders settings not to use the modifier keyword for control panel shortcuts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version