ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SpiderOak - very nice people =)

<< < (8/15) > >>

tomos:
I notice I'm not able to remove older backedup revisions of a file - so I had to remove the database file completely from the SpiderOak backup
(which deleted 3GB space!)

Armando:
Strange... But I've had similar problems and had to use the command line to modify the queue.

Normally, 1-in the "view" tab, 2-click on a file, 3-then click on its version in the right "historical versions" pane, 4-then click on the red cross button ("remove").
I admit it's not super intuitive though... Am additional right click option with a simple "remove from history" would be more intuitive IMO.

Armando:
I notice I'm not able to remove older backedup revisions of a file - so I had to remove the database file completely from the SpiderOak backup
-tomos (April 19, 2011, 12:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm curious... How do you plan to solve this uploading/backup issue (same as mine, basically) ?

tomos:
-tomos (April 19, 2011, 12:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm curious... How do you plan to solve this uploading/backup issue (same as mine, basically) ?
-Armando (April 19, 2011, 12:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I dont really know... I do plan to contact SpiderOak, but I busy this week, so it will have to wait a little.

I like to keep at least one backup online, I can probably set one up one with Super Flexible File Synchronizer & Amazon S3.

Armando:
Thanks. Yes, I should contact them to. But I'd be surprised if they weren't already aware of the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version