ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

opera 9.2 is out

<< < (3/11) > >>

TucknDar:
write this: opera:config#UserPrefs|SpeedDialSearchType

TucknDar:
... if that's what you meant, Curt :huh:

Josh:
dantheman: roboform is a toolbar which incorporates into 99% of browsers minus WebTV, Compuserve, Old netscapes and Opera. Roboform itself is a standalone program for remembering logins but its primary purpose is to fill web forms, something which requires an API or a way to hook into the browser. Roboform is not the only application which cannot tie into opera, no application can. Google's and Yahoo's toolbars cannot tie into opera, various 3rd party applications cannot. Its not a matter of roboform not supporting opera, its a matter of opera not giving other applications a way to support opera.

2stepsback:
Opera wheel gestures are awesome:

* Scroll up and down  -  Roll the wheel back and forth
* Jump from one window to the next  -  Hold right mouse button and roll wheel
* Zoom in and out  -  Hold Ctrl key down and roll wheel
* Move back and forth in page history  -  Hold Shift key down and roll wheel
* Panning  -  Click wheel then move mouse
--- End quote ---
[/list]
some screenshots:
The list of gestures

Throw away Ctrl+Tab

Zoom

History

-2stepsback

jgpaiva:
I think that the best shortcut in Opera is '1' and '2'. And also, flipback and flipforward.
'1' moves to the tab on the left and '2' moves to the tab on the right.
Flipback is pressing mouse's right button and then left mouse button. Flipforward is the reverse.
By default, it's assigned to back/forward, but as my mouse has a back and a forward button,i assign those 2 gestures to the same as '1' and '2' :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version