ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

THQ is no more...

<< < (2/3) > >>

lanux128:
$544,216 too much - a serious bit of crap that game, I hope Crytek can turn it into something half decent.

Now we know why there's been a lot of THQ bundle sales recently  :P-4wd (January 25, 2013, 05:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Crytek was commissioned to do some work on the Homefront sequel. that's why they decided to bid to protect/continue their project. tbh though as Homefront had only mediocre success, i don't see how the sequel would be any better.

lanux128:
Amazon has a THQ "Mega Pack" on sale for $25 so if anyone wants to add to their THQ collection, this is your chance. btw all the games come with individual Steam keys, except for Company of Heroes GotY which is not redeemable on Steam.

• http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B1GFKCA

Carol Haynes:
Amazon has a THQ "Mega Pack" on sale for $25 so if anyone wants to add to their THQ collection, this is your chance. btw all the games come with individual Steam keys, except for Company of Heroes GotY which is not redeemable on Steam.

• http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B1GFKCA
-lanux128 (January 25, 2013, 05:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Limited to US Sales (so I can't buy it to get the missing games in the UK). Note Company of Heroes GOTY edition is not listed in the Steam library (which is presumably why you can't activate it) and there are posts that say when you have downloaded the installer from Amazon it still asks for a disk to be inserted so cannot be installed without resorting to downloaded hacks.

wraith808:
• Crytek
        To purchase the Homefront license for $544,218.

--- End quote ---
-lanux128 (January 25, 2013, 01:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

$544,216 too much - a serious bit of crap that game, I hope Crytek can turn it into something half decent.

Now we know why there's been a lot of THQ bundle sales recently  :P
-4wd (January 25, 2013, 05:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

I actually liked the game... :)

lanux128:
Limited to US Sales (so I can't buy it to get the missing games in the UK). Note Company of Heroes GOTY edition is not listed in the Steam library (which is presumably why you can't activate it) and there are posts that say when you have downloaded the installer from Amazon it still asks for a disk to be inserted so cannot be installed without resorting to downloaded hacks.-Carol Haynes (January 25, 2013, 06:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
you can get someone to buy for you since Amazon only gives the keys which are to be plugged into your Steam client. i bet someone here would be able to help. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version