ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to cleanse a playlist, for dublicates?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Curt:
PlayTime is almost ingenious, but not quite for this job. It doesn't offer to auto-remove duplicates, and it will only list file names, not track names. So, if I have the same number added from two different folders (Original Album, and Best Of), it will not be spotted. But, Thank You ;-)

lanux128:
my pardon to be wide off-mark but allow me to try again. :) you may have noticed app's mentioning of Trout, which is Skwire's magnum opus. you can load a playlist (tpl,m3u,pls,wpl), choose to remove duplicates and save the playlist. hth..

• https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=16157.0

skwire:
my pardon to be wide off-mark but allow me to try again. :) you may have noticed app's mentioning of Trout, which is Skwire's magnum opus. you can load a playlist (tpl,m3u,pls,wpl), choose to remove duplicates and save the playlist. hth..-lanux128 (February 12, 2011, 09:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, it removes duplicates based off of path and it doesn't save to m3u or wpl so I don't think it would help Curt much.

lanux128:
lol, shows how much i know about the program.. :-[

skwire:
lol, shows how much i know about the program.. :-[-lanux128 (February 12, 2011, 10:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, to be fair, I really ought to add at least M3U writing support.  =]  Trout can read most major formats like M3U, WPL, ASX etc.  It only writes to its native TPL format, though. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version