ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

opera 9.2 is out

<< < (2/11) > >>

sri:
Opera is the fastest browser according to my usage experience as well as a series of tests conducted by some web site (don't remember which).

Just go to any site in Opera, click on a link and hit 'z' key. Even before you blink your eye, you are back at the previous page. It's amazing!

KenR:
If it won't work with RoboForm yet, they need to start on 9.3.

Darwin:
If it won't work with RoboForm yet, they need to start on 9.3.-KenR (April 14, 2007, 11:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

dantheman:
Fastest where it really matters, in browsing speed (page rendering, back/forward). But again, that is subjective. On my system, opera runs faster when it comes to rendering pages, browser response, control response, and its overall lighter as well. But like I said, this is subjective. I am not out to start a war on which browser is better. On every system I've used, opera responds and handles better than other browsers. Please, dont turn this into a "Which browser is better" thread. I merely stated my opinion and am not intending on defending my position as I feel it has been done numerous times in the past on various other forums. -Josh (April 14, 2007, 11:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Goccha!

People will use what they prefer, and I know that I would prefer to use opera, however, I cant because roboform is not supported which was the main point of my post. Not to start another browser war.

--- End quote ---

Why not use the Roboform standalone application? This way you can use it for other browsers as well right?

Curt:
[rant][edit] had to change the link to non-hiperlink, because the forum software appends 'http://' to the beggining of the url,thus 'opera:' links can's be used  >:( [/edit][/rant] -jgpaiva (April 14, 2007, 07:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

:tellme:

[Edit:] - or maybe jgpaiva could? - sorry!  :-[ 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version