ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

aShampoo Burning Studio 11

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ennovy:
Thanks for sharing   :up: Bought myself a license  :)

Tinman57:
  And on another note, their tech support is really good too.  :)

tomos:
Hi Tinman, any chance you could add "Burning Studio" to the title in the OP.
Will make it easier to find, thanks!

I got version 11. I havent tried much with it yet, but it's not working out well for me so far:

* burn .mp4 file to DVD - gave a codec error (I then installed DVD Flick and that worked fine)
* the "Add" dialogue for data discs is pretty wonky - sub-folders show sometimes, sometimes not, sometimes some. I get it now, they're trying to hide all sub-folders, but not successfully
* adding folders to a disc via the "Add" dialogue is almost impossible - I had to get the folder path and paste it. That may be intentional, but not helpful to me.
I think I'll leave it rest for a month or two, hopefully they'll bring out an update...

tomos:
I forgot to say:

Burning Studio 11 and Ashampoo Music Studio 4, (which I won, but would not recommend), when launched, they open a popup (I think it's one per day), advertising (so far) their Uninstaller.

Not nice behaviour for paid software - even if it is cheap... I dont think they did this in previous versions (?)

Tinman57:
Hi Tinman, any chance you could add "Burning Studio" to the title in the OP.
Will make it easier to find, thanks!

I got version 11. I havent tried much with it yet, but it's not working out well for me so far:

* burn .mp4 file to DVD - gave a codec error (I then installed DVD Flick and that worked fine)
* the "Add" dialogue for data discs is pretty wonky - sub-folders show sometimes, sometimes not, sometimes some. I get it now, they're trying to hide all sub-folders, but not successfully
* adding folders to a disc via the "Add" dialogue is almost impossible - I had to get the folder path and paste it. That may be intentional, but not helpful to me.
I think I'll leave it rest for a month or two, hopefully they'll bring out an update...
-tomos (September 24, 2012, 07:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
  I Changed the subject title...
  I haven't had the problems you listed yet, but I haven't done a data disk burn yet.  I normally just copy/paste in Windows Explorer for data with InCD running in the background.
  Under "Settings>Service-Channel" you can turn off advertisements, announcements and other messages.
  Only problem I had was with the DVD +R DL media that I was using, kept getting a disk error.  I tried another brand (Not Memorex) and it works just fine now.  I've always had problems with the Memorex brand...  And note that their customer support went into action as soon as I emailed them with the problem.  If your having an issue, you should report it to them.  It may be something simple....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version