topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Saturday April 20, 2024, 2:07 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next
Living Room / Re: Gadget WEEKENDS
« Last post by Deozaan on Today at 01:42 AM »
Anyone doing anything fun/interesting/useful with a Raspberry Pi 5? I realized today that I haven't really heard anything about the Pi 5 since they were officially announced.

I got rid of all my Pis (3 & 4) a couple years ago but I keep coming up with reasons to want another one. My problem in the past has always been that I would get the latest and greatest Raspberry Pi with some specific task in mind and then it turned out that the CPU wasn't powerful enough, or the I/O wasn't fast enough, or it didn't have enough RAM, etc., and then it just collected dust. So even though I think I'd like to get one again I'm hesitant because I don't want to spend the money buying the SBC and accessories and the time to set it up and tinker with it only for it to ultimately sit unused like all the others thus far.
TapTap / Re: TapTap - LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.03.01 - Nov 21, 2006
« Last post by ibay770 on April 19, 2024, 08:03 PM »
Thank you for making this! Would it be possible to make a GUI for those who are not so proficient with notepad? TIA
PublicDomainVic / Re: nkDot-corners v0.1.0
« Last post by Deozaan on April 18, 2024, 01:46 AM »
Well, platform didn't allow me to upload it.  Perhaps someone can suggest an alternative place to save it and make it available?

If you're trying to upload it to this forum, you should be able to zip it up and then upload the zip file.
PublicDomainVic / Re: nkDot-corners v0.1.0
« Last post by nkormanik on April 18, 2024, 12:51 AM »
I really, really like nkDot-corners.  One possible 'enhancement' would be to allow for increasing animation speed using the Up Arrow key, decrease animation speed with the Down Arrow key.  Not completely necessary, however.

Here is another related program.  'Claude 3 Opus' helped me make it.  It has the key functionality mentioned above.

This is Python code.

Community Giveaways / Re: Fanatical Mystery Bundle Leftovers
« Last post by Deozaan on April 17, 2024, 08:46 PM »
Really there was only one game that I immediately thought, "Ooh! That looks interesting. I'll keep that!" All the others were more like, "I guess that might be worth trying..." In short: I won't be buying a Mystery Bundle again.

Well, I fell for it again and bought another Mystery Bundle from Fanatical. :-[ But in my defense, I was persuaded to buy it mostly because purchasing it would enter me into a chance to win a Steam Deck OLED. :D

This time I got 20 games (+1 bonus game) and it seems the ratio is about the same as last time.

10% I immediately thought "That looks fun. I'll keep that."
30% I thought "I guess it might be worth trying," or "Someone else in my household my enjoy having this in our shared library."
60% I thought "Not particularly interested."

Here's a list of the games I'm willing to part with to interested long-time members of the forum:

Here's what I kept:

And the bonus game was originally another copy of Encodya but I emailed them complaining about receiving two copies of the same game in the same order and they replaced it with I Am Fish.

By the way, the games in the first post of this thread are still available. Also, I'm realizing now that I still haven't played any of the games I kept from the last one. . . I need to stop buying mystery games! 😅
Cool, I'll download and test it a bit later.

From your animated demo though it looks like it doesn't have "Ignore variable text" checked by default when drag-and-dropping a shortcut, which it probably should.
-ConstanceJill (April 17, 2024, 06:33 AM)

Yeah I noticed that when I did the animation, so it will be fixed in the next. Let me know what other rough edges you want me to look at too if you notice them.

Don’t think I mentioned it but it’s also a - in title and value for favorite separators

Update: Another rough edge I noticed is when dropped it wasn't gaining focus. It should hopefully now gain focus in the next uploaded version.
Cool, I'll download and test it a bit later.

From your animated demo though it looks like it doesn't have "Ignore variable text" checked by default when drag-and-dropping a shortcut, which it probably should.
diff,zip,maybe report plugin.

thks ;D
Placeholder thread needed for AnyCopy's "About / Original thread" program menu, GitHub readme, etc.

Repo @ https://github.com/paradisusis/anycopy

AnyCopy_ALPHA01.png

Made for ibay770.

(About to publish & edit this)
CRAP beta 2.1.0 build 40 should now be uploaded to the CRAP beta download page.

You should be able to do this in it...

Click for example of drag and drop in action.
crap_210_b40.gif

Note: You may also drag lnk and exe files to the listing portion of the layout editor to do the same for those of you who might use the layout editor window. It works with multiple selected files and will loop through all you dropped onto either way before it finishes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10next