ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Have list of URLs, and, in Chrome, manually load one, then next, etc.

<< < (3/9) > >>

skwire:
No, it's not like what you think.  In fact, it's rather inelegant.  Here's a commented snippet that should explain things:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---myURL := "myURLsArray" . _URLnum ; Dereference the variable.SendInput, ^l                    ; Send a Ctrl+L hotkey to focus the address bar.  Works for FF, IE, and Chrome.SendInput, % %myURL%             ; Send the actual URL text.Sleep, 750                       ; Small wait time to allow for long(er) URLs.SendInput, {ENTER}               ; Send and Enter keystroke to load the page.
Make more sense now?  A hack, pretty much.   :-[

mouser:
Interesting.. but you could also just do a shell exec to open a url and it will open in default browser, OR simply invokle an explicit browser exe and pass the url to it on commandline.

skwire:
Interesting.. but you could also just do a shell exec to open a url and it will open in default browser, OR simply invokle an explicit browser exe and pass the url to it on commandline.-mouser (March 12, 2013, 06:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sure, but then you run the risk of multiple windows/tabs (something the OP didn't want).

TaoPhoenix:
No, it's not like what you think.  In fact, it's rather inelegant.  Here's a commented snippet that should explain things:
Make more sense now?  A hack, pretty much.   :-[
-skwire (March 12, 2013, 06:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I get it now. A big part of what I was missing was that Control-L even existed.

I was looking for some kind of "pass info to the app".

All hail hacks!  :)

Ath:
A big part of what I was missing was that Control-L even existed.
-TaoPhoenix (March 12, 2013, 07:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
+1, I've been using Alt-D for that in all mentioned browsers since ages, but Ctrl-L seems like a decent alternative :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version