ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox extensions for Minefield

<< < (5/6) > >>

mwang:
Hi Fedorov,

I love FireGestures. In fact, a simple "Down" gesture does the same trick here (the default from the extension, I believe), even simpler than an "L" shape move.

That said, I still use middle click on a tab to close it more often, for my mouse rarely ventures far off the toolbar/tabbar area (I use wheel scrolling or auto scrolling to read in Firefox), and thus a middle click is quick. More importantly, middle clicking to close a tab is now almost standard behavior in most MDI applications (most what I use, i.e.), while few of them take mouse gestures. I certainly hope more will do.

dantheman:
mwang, you're an ace!  8)

Although the "show experimental addons" was a bit tricky to find, i did make it.
Add Bookmark Here2 did the trick (no need for OpenBook). Thanks!

BTW, Mouse Gestures has been updated and seems to be doing just fine.

Now if i can find an extension for my Thunderbird contacts that syncs just fine with GMail...
We're off hunting again!

:P

MilesAhead:
AutoCopy
SyncPlaces
NoScript
Mr Tech
Flashgot
Secure Login

Edit:  deskCut seems to work fine also

All seem to be good.  I'm using
today's build and it seems like the only
oddball thing is my favicons keep changing
to blue dots.  But that may be Aeon theme
doing it.

MilesAhead:
btw just curious.. has anyone done any timings with and without FasterFox? I disabled it and it doesn't seem to slow it down afaict.  Just wondering what others experiences are.

dantheman:
Fasterfox and that other one, FireTune have never done anything noticeable (at least on my notebook with Network connection) so i wouldn't even be bothered to try it on Minefield.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version