ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Feature request

(1/2) > >>

NovakD:
Make it possible to load any image file. The annotation features of Screenshot Captor are great and I have used them to annotate pictures from other sources by using import picture object. However, that import feature seems to add the imported image to the current image and resizes it. I would like the image to be loaded as a new item and without resizing.

Keep up the good work!
David

mouser:
Hi David,

I know what you are asking..
currently the easiest way to do it is, just drag your file from the file explorer or desktop or whererever it resides, into the THUMBNAIL panel in screenshot captor.

you can then edit it in screenshot captor, save.

and then drag it FROM the thumbnail back to target folder.

lanux128:
in addition to this request, i'd like to suggest a favourites' folders option so that images can stay in their own folders yet can be accessed quickly. WinRar does something like this so i'm attaching a screenshot of it.

mouser:
sc has a place where you can specify a number of directories, which will appear on your MoveTo menu..
i could add an additional menu like "changedir to" that could also use these directories to quickly switch your current screenshot directory?

lanux128:
sc has a place where you can specify a number of directories, which will appear on your MoveTo menu..-mouser (November 06, 2006, 12:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

i had been aware of the MoveTo menu but i didn't want to move my images around. yes, a "chdir" or "Go to" menu would be more apt in situations, where i use SC as an annotation tool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version