ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sci-fi novel now available from DC member kyrathaba!

<< < (97/186) > >>

kyrathaba:
Shane Etter is reading the final draft, from a macro rather than micro (scanning for typos) perspective. He will let me know if he enjoys it. I think he will, because Chapter 14 of my novel is all about a setting/scene that featured in his book Bottom Dwellers. An accidental, but happy, coincidence.

4wd:
K, you need to check your manuscript, either due to a misedit or the import into GDocs screwed up, timecode 2283-07-14T09:31-5:00, Sewage Treatment Cavern occurs too early in the book.

I've marked it on GDocs.

kyrathaba:
Will check it on desktop  in the morning.

kyrathaba:
Beta-readers, there is a misplaced passage in Ch 21 beginning "Mephord and Jaimie entered the Sewage Treatment Cavern." and ending "Then, “Good shooting, Jaimie.” It shouldn't occur until Ch 22 and has been removed from Ch 21 in the manuscript.

kyrathaba:
Beta-readers, we've identified hyphenation used often where it shouldn't be, sometimes instead there should be a double word, or two separate words. I will also be going through and correcting the misuse of the word 'and' as in "one hundred and thirty". Also, numbers between 21-99 should be hyphenated unless evenly divisible by ten. Will fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version