ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

CDCompanion (ALPHA release) shape:spiral,lemniscate,drag&drop shape

<< < (5/5)

sgtevmckay:
Have no worries friend...Your English is fine  ;)

Rigel:
Many many thanks  ;D

Rigel:
Hi,
 one month is passed and I made many bug fixes and improvements but it's very difficult to test and correct all the code and from now I don't have other time  :( 
I'm very sad to stop the project and now I have only two way:
 - Seek help from the community: programmers and testers
 - Make the code public
The code is made in AutohotKey so if there are programmer that now it, please, contact me through this thread.
If nobody want the code I post it at the end of the next week.

I hoped to finish the shape module and then post the mathematical code and at the end the entire project code but now is all for you also if uncompleted.

TODO List:
- Finish the Cassini oval system.  Curve formula is OK but it must find a way to divide icon in more oval to maximize the curve
- Multi CD system is finish but to test a solve possible problem
- Add shape parameters to expand, modify the curves
- Add error detection system to config file, now only a correct config go on and other are ignored
- Add a gui

The code is little complex because is a little war against CircleDock finding a way to hide/show the cd, find a way to add elem and redraw the shape, find a way to do all the thing that CircleDock do a thing.
It would be simpler if Mark integrate the shape module inner his Circledock and this thing would decimate
my code
Also the multi-CD is more simplest in the original CD code similar to ObjectDock.
So if Mark want to use my code I gift it to him with many please.
Bye

sgtevmckay:
Greetings Rigel.
It is good to hear from you, and I hope I find you well  8)

I am a bit saddened, but I fully understand the lack of time that is placed on many of us.
Our Lives!
Ourselves!
Must come first in all things  ;)

Regardless of response, I would be honored if you stop in every so often and let us know how you are doing, and that Circle Dock is doing what you need it too.

No matter what;
Have fun   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version