ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: AltTab Fingertips v1.3 - 14 Jan 08

<< < (3/7) > >>

justice:
1) I was going to call it 1.21 and then changed my mind.. good attention to detail ;) Will be corrected in a future version.
2) Last active windows are on top, older windows to the bottom. If you switch to firefox and then trigger ATF firefox should be on top of the list. That minimizes mouse movement. However I found myself looking for the right line as well (which is why I was wondering if I could add in program icons), what are your thoughts? I should settle on alphabetically?

PhilB66:
Ryan of Cybernetnews wrote about AltTabs Fingertips @ Alt-Tab Replacement Optimized for the Mouse.

mouser:
Ryan of Cybernetnews wrote about AltTabs Fingertips
--- End quote ---

Cool! Congratulations Justice!!

(and nice catch Phil -- always a good feeling to see people on the forum looking out for each other :up: :up: :up:)

wreckedcarzz:
Would it be possible to show icons next to the list of programs? It is easier for me to notice an icon than to read over and find the window I want.

rjbull:
+1 for icon display.

Two more thoughts/requests:

* Could its screen location be locked, so that it always appears in the same place on the screen?  At present it seems to move around a bit, and I'd rather know in advance where to look for it.
* Could the hotkey be a toggle?  That is, suppose you press the hotkey and the ATF menu comes up, and you didn't want to do that.  Could pressing the hotkey a second time while the menu is on screen be made to dismiss the menu?  I know Esc dismisses it, but Esc might be far away on the keyboard from your chosen hotkey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version