ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

The DC Coders' Breakfast Club

<< < (3/10) > >>

Deozaan:
Today I'm going to go to bed at a decent hour.  Oops! Too late! (nearly 1AM as I write this). Well maybe in 20 hours I'll go to sleep at a decent hour.

tinjaw:
Ugh! I haven't written any Python code in a week. Today I am going to spend an hour or two doing nothing but writing Python code.

Renegade:
Ok. I'm in...

But I'll just post whenever at random (usually morning) and try to keep it frequent...

CODING:

I'm working on creating Codesmith templates at the moment for creating stored procedures in databases (MS SQL Server 2000) with complex relationships than just for single tables. Seems like a common problem, but I couldn't find anything for it. Believe me... I've looked...

The end result of this project will be a moderately sophisticated web site... We'll see though...

Oooops!

That was the DC beer club post! It's late at night and I'm drinking again!  :beerchug:  :drinksmiley:

Oh, one other thing... I'm looking more into DSP. Just did a vocal removal thing this morning before the dayjob. Got up at about 3:30am and had it done right quick. I'll work on the DSP stuff more though in the future though. Tons to be done there.

Renegade:
This morning isn't about coding, it's about trying to get a dead machine working... NOT FUN...

Click power on... Nothing happens... Cleaned it out (compressed air)... Nothing happens... Maybe it needs a new video card... The DVI on it crapped out and the symptoms were the same.

I hate hardware problems... :(

tinjaw:
Renegade, I feel your pain. I'm waiting on three RMAs right now.

This weekend for me must involve some coding, but I have tonnes of other stuff to do so it will be difficult. I need to finish building me server, put the sides on the case and haul it down into the basement. Then clean of the piles of stuff on my two computer desks that have everything except computers on them. The list goes on and on.

But at least two hours each day of Python should be good. I'm going to just tinker for the purpose of getting better with IPython.

I also think I caught Bronchitis from a coworker.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version