ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Idea: File note

<< < (9/15) > >>

Nod5:
Hi, I'm glad you like it!  :Thmbsup: I did a quick update:
v080417: added ini option to choose file extension for notes (default: txt)
Let me know if you find any bugs while using it.

EDIT: I should add that I'm sticking to .txt extensions for my own notes and instead use the .ini to set a custom tag in the non extension part of the filename. By using the tag "--note" it is easy to search for all and only note files later on even if they have a .txt extension. An advantage with that is that the files works straight away by double clicking on most computers whereas files with custom extensions often needs a setup procedure at least once per computer.

kartal:
Very cool man! One more wish thou :) How about folder support? :)

Cuffy:
Nod,
The new version works fine and the date-time stamp is a nice touch. I should add that it works fine in Win 2000 as that's where I installed it when you posted the current version.
Thanks again!
 :)

Nod5:
Again, glad you guys like it!

Kartal, what do you mean with folder support? An option to create all note files in one specified folder and not the same folder as the file the note file concerns?  :tellme:

kartal:
Same like file noting but notes for folders. Right now if you click on a folder filenotes does not show up in the right click menu. Note for the folder should show up where the folder is rather than inside of the folder, if you would be supporting it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version