ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Batch PDF printing

<< < (3/4) > >>

Contro:
Hi Contro! I recommend you Print Conductor (http://www.print-conductor.com/). I use this program to convert a document file in PDF-file and batch printing PDF-files. I will be happy if my advice helps you.
-Marktomson (May 20, 2015, 02:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll try.
Best Regards

This program remember me the program gDocFusion .

:-[

Contro:
Not sure if this applies or not but I use the bullzip utility which is free for home use.  Has no whistle or bells but has always worked and so easy to use i find it hard to replace. Get at bullzip.com.
be sure to look carefully for the community version' which is listed far down the page as some of the other options are free trials of their paid for product
-questorfla (May 20, 2015, 05:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Trying best Regards.
 :-*

Contro:
bullzip utility which is free for home use.  Has no whistle or bells but has always worked and so easy to use i find it hard to replace. Get at bullzip.com
-Contro (May 21, 2015, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am not sure in the futures about the possibility to batch printing in the way Icecream PDF does  :-[

Contro:
When go to install the Print Conductor seems a demo. So I don't install.
 :-[

tomos:
It's still not really clear what exactly you want to do - and maybe more to the point, how often you want to do it.

No smart answers accepted :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version