ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

strange bug: load/display last image

<< < (2/7) > >>

mouser:
ok, let me finish some more changes and then reupload a new version to test.

brotherS:
ok, let me finish some more changes and then reupload a new version to test.
-mouser (October 08, 2005, 03:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
Great!  :up:

Btw, the download page says the latest version is "Screenshot Captor 2.00.14", the "about" info says it's .16 - a bit confusing...  ;)

mouser:
can you try the latest version and see if it still happens:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/ScreenshotCaptor.exe

if it does then we can try a version where i disable this new code and see if that fixes it.

brotherS:
Btw, the download page says the latest version is "Screenshot Captor 2.00.14", the "about" info says it's .16 - a bit confusing...  ;)
-brotherS (October 08, 2005, 03:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
I understand why you don't want to change "Screenshot Captor 2.00.14" on the download page.

Idea: use .1400, .1401, .1402 etc. in the "about" info instead of .14, .15, .16 etc.

if it does then we can try a version where i disable this new code and see if that fixes it.
-mouser (October 08, 2005, 03:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
The new version didn't fix it, lets try with disabled new code.

mouser:
i should increase middle version occasionally and use last version for builds instead of every update.
the reason i dont update the release page when doing tests is that
it gets picked up by sites like fileforum and announced.

ok new version up, see if it works.  if so then i still need help testing why the old code wasnt working.. if it doesnt work then its a dif bug we need to fix.  ps check your about box, it should say 2.00.18 now (i think previous version should have said 2.00.17 btw unless i messed up).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version