ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: simple loop machine for wav, mp3, etc. files

(1/9) > >>

superboyac:
Would it be possible to create an audio player where a sample loop file can be loaded and just played back in a loop?  The important key is to repeat the loop without any gaps in the beginning or end, because technically, the loop file is made such that it is exactly the right length to be looped on the beat.  This won't work on a regular jukebox player.  But the real looping programs are huge audio applications meant for much more.

steeladept:
Maybe this is one of the "huge" applications you spoke of, but doesn't Sony's Acid Music do what you are looking for?  I believe it was/is free, but even if not, it is not that expensive.

superboyac:
Maybe this is one of the "huge" applications you spoke of, but doesn't Sony's Acid Music do what you are looking for?  I believe it was/is free, but even if not, it is not that expensive.
-steeladept (April 21, 2009, 02:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
I've heard of it, but never looked into it.  Yes, that would probably be one of the huge applications.  Still, it's worth a look.  Definitely not free though!

superboyac:
Well, there's this program:
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=842496

But, it's a little TOO simple.  Good grief.

skwire:
Try Looper...it's fairly minimal at this point but it ought to get the job done for you.  If it's along the lines of what you had in mind, let me know, and I'll clean it up a bit.

Looper.zip (299.37 kB - downloaded 1417 times.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version