Table Data Search Plugin
This plugin can search and display tabular data files of varying formats (csv files or any text files whose columns can be parsed using a regular expression).
It can be be used to display and search for data in spreadsheets, dictionaries, etc. Only rows matching the search terms will be displayed so it's a great way to look up data.
Each data file has its own settings that specify:
- Column Titles
- Pattern for parsing column data
- Max number of results to display
- Option whether to search after every character typed
- Option for case sensitivity
- Columns can be sorted
- Supports html in column data
- Incudes update support and two sample data files.
- You can configure as many data files as you want, and easily switch between them (ctrl+tab or just click the filename).
- The settings for each file are saved in to a file with the same name as the data file but with a .json extension, so you can easily share your data files+settings with others.