topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 5:03 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: current tasks/windows switchers solutions  (Read 15730 times)

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: current tasks/windows switchers solutions
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2007, 08:23 PM »
What other add-ons do you have loading, Armando? Maybe you could try disabling everything BUT WordToys and restarting Word to see if that helps? I have the installer for 2.5 if you want me to send it to you, just let me know. It's been a while since I purchased WordToys (like, three years now!) and couple of years since I installed 2.5 so I don't remember specifics, but I do know that there were some significant changes (better icons for a start - but there were significant changes under the hood, too). Ah heck - I'll send it via PM!

Armando

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2007, 08:30 PM »
What other add-ons do you have loading, Armando? Maybe you could try disabling everything BUT WordToys and restarting Word to see if that helps? I have the installer for 2.5 if you want me to send it to you, just let me know. It's been a while since I purchased WordToys (like, three years now!) and couple of years since I installed 2.5 so I don't remember specifics, but I do know that there were some significant changes (better icons for a start - but there were significant changes under the hood, too). Ah heck - I'll send it via PM!

Thanks Darwin!!!  :-*
I'll wait for the PM. Hope it'll solve some problems...

PS : I've tried disabling every add-on, etc. Nope. No "TOys" menu. I've also created a macro shortcut to manually start the WordToys toolbar.... Nope.
It could also be, like I said in another post, that my OneNote 2007 experiment left some unwanted traces...  Speculations, speculations...Anyhow...  Let's see what 2.5 will do...

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2007, 09:26 PM »
OK PM has been sent... without the attachment - I'd forgotten that there is no facility for making attachments to PM's. Anyway, I sent it anyway with a request that you reply to my e-mail address (in the PM) and I'll send it to you directly.

Armando

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2007, 10:41 PM »
I'm back. Sent you a reply.  :)

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2007, 11:17 PM »
Great - reply coming your way with the installer. I hope this solves things for you.