ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (18/119) > >>

nosh:
there you gohttp://samars.kit-masters.de/down/index.php?dlid=18
-kalos (October 13, 2007, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is that a woman's cleavage shown under their "upcoming downloads" section? Or do I just need help?

kalos:
there you gohttp://samars.kit-masters.de/down/index.php?dlid=18
-kalos (October 13, 2007, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is that a woman's cleavage shown under their "upcoming downloads" section? Or do I just need help?
-nosh (October 13, 2007, 09:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

I really dont know :s
I dont think so, its blue!

iphigenie:
How about some links, because I sure won't find "styler" just by googling/yahooing it
-iphigenie (October 13, 2007, 08:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

you are wrong
-kalos (October 13, 2007, 08:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

I stand corrected!  :Thmbsup:
So much noise in google lately I often don't even try anymore

iphigenie:
xplorer2 lite is free. No need to install multiple addons on top of windows explorer when xplorer2 can do it all.
-sri (October 13, 2007, 08:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

I would tend to agree with you, but then I am the kind of person who registered total commander back in its very early days... Some people take to file managers like a fish to water, others, well... some people will not use an alternate file manager even if you give them one, simply because it does not "jump" at them so they continue to use "my computer" or explorer... for those people it is nice to know a few tools to make their life easier. I just switch to my file manager whenever I am in explorer and it falls short, so I didn't know any good such bars. Now I do :D

mitzevo:
I quite like xplorer², but lately I have been using Windows Explorer (XP).. about 50/50 usage of both.. And today I discovered the QT addons for Windows Explorer thanks first to azza (and second to Curt via Quizo QTTabbar).. I was curious about these "QT" addons and found my way to the authors (Quizo's) site (not hard, I know :P) and he has 3 cool addons: QTToolBar2, QTTabBar, & QTAddressBar and I must say that I am very impressed with them! Absolutely wicked.. (Ok, back to reality..  ;D this is Windows Explorer, but really, these addons are very cool  8)).. They add so many good things to WE..

When I began using xplorer², I especially liked the double click on background to go up a dir (and still do), and noticed by accident (!! due to my x² habbits) that QTTabBar has this feature (or mini-feature, what ever.).. Quizo's software also has many other cool little things (as mentioned by Nighted).. Tip of the iceberg.. I advise any one who likes using WE over file managers to check these addons out!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version