ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (7/119) > >>

Darwin:
Thanks for answering, Josh - fair enough. That's too bad, but entirely understandable. The category is so broad - we have so much choice - that you are bound to find an acceptable and affordable alternative.

tinyvillager:
XYplorer for me,i check the forums daily,always progress being made.

:Thmbsup:

Darwin:
XYplorer for me,i check the forums daily,always progress being made.

:Thmbsup:
-tinyvillager (September 14, 2007, 08:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, it is very exciting and about the most impressive developmental pace I've ever seen!

Nudel:
Dopus has tremendous capabilities if you have the time to dedicate your life to figure out all the inane nuances required to configure it.   :down:-jdd (September 13, 2007, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
Opus has a support forum where just about every question gets answered so it's not like you have to work out everything yourself. (I know because I answer a lot of the questions there.)

Nudel:
Poor folder tab implementation.  Panel dividers don't behave as I want.  Quickview only in right panel.-JohnFredC (September 13, 2007, 09:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
The folder tabs have improved a hell of a lot in Opus 9 and the free updates that followed it. As far as I know all the features anyone has asked for are in now, including locked tabs, temporary tabs and all that stuff.

Not sure what you mean about the panel dividers, and the preview pane ("quickview") works for both left and right (or top and bottom) file display but only displays what's selected in the most recently active one. I guess you want two preview panes in the same lister or something?

If you haven't already, do mention anything you want to GPSoft, else they won't know people want them! With the folder tabs, though, I suspect whatever you want has already been added.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version