ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (4/119) > >>

Subsailor:
I have a feeling Directory Opus will be the winner.
-sri (September 12, 2007, 12:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

I doubt it. It may be the greatest thing since sliced bread but it's too expensive. Especially if you have multiple PC's.

wraith808:
At tinjaw's urging, I'm creating this poll to try to get a sense of what File Management solution(s) DCer's are using. So, cast a vote and let the numbers tell their tale!
-Darwin (September 12, 2007, 12:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Links?  Or are they in the other thread?

Darwin:
I doubt it. It may be the greatest thing since sliced bread but it's too expensive. Especially if you have multiple PC's.
--- End quote ---

It is pricey. Fortunately, there is a lot of bang for the buck AND they only update every two or three years. Still, I now have lifetime licnences for both Total Commander and XYPlorer and may not be so quick to upgrade Dopus next time around. I love it and am certainly most comfortable in it, but there certainly are lots of options out there.

Darwin:
At tinjaw's urging, I'm creating this poll to try to get a sense of what File Management solution(s) DCer's are using. So, cast a vote and let the numbers tell their tale!
-Darwin (September 12, 2007, 12:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Links?  Or are they in the other thread?
-wraith808 (September 13, 2007, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not following you on this one, wraith. Are you requesting links to the various File Managers posted here?

urlwolf:
Has anybody used *any* file manager, then gone back to explorer?
I mean, I'm having trouble seeing DC users that actually like explorer :)

Actually, can you post your evolution if you switched? I like those. I went explorer -> dopus (with DC discount -> TC (horrified by dopus upgrade fees, I found nirvana in TC)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version