ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (113/119) > >>

hulkbuster:
"Other" has to be the mentioned File Manager posted above, i didn't notice that.
But u get the idea !

MerleOne:
I recently switched to Diropus 10 Pro and I don't regret it.  I used to be fan of XYplorer, and still am, but once you get into the fine tuning of Diropus, it is really great.  V11 is too slow for my Pc though.

longrun:
I tried everything mentioned in the voting poll list, but still find the default Windows Explorer unbeatable. LMAO
-hulkbuster (November 03, 2014, 12:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
I believe that should be unbearable.

MilesAhead:
Some of these file managers look cool but I don't like the idea of multi-tabbed with only one window pane.  I like to use the original freeCommander with the target tab active in the opposite pane.  The most annoying thing ever is dragging stuff to a tab in the same pane and it hides in some subfolder in that tab forcing me to waste time searching for it.  That drives me nuts.

Unfortunately the FreeCommanderXE seems like it will never have all the features implemented like
file Renamer and FTP client.  I'm hobbling along with Explorer until I find something similar to the old FC.

Paul1149:
Some of these file managers look cool but I don't like the idea of multi-tabbed with only one window pane.  I like to use the original freeCommander with the target tab active in the opposite pane.  The most annoying thing ever is dragging stuff to a tab in the same pane and it hides in some subfolder in that tab forcing me to waste time searching for it.  That drives me nuts. -MilesAhead (November 04, 2014, 05:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

ctrl-z is your friend. It's a do-over without having to look for anything.

I like the tabs because they save space, while giving full view. And items can be dragged among tabs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version