ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (100/119) > >>

Target:
BTW, today is Cyber Wednesday, Dec 04, 2013, and you still (13 hours left) can get XYplorer's Lifetime License Pro with a 50% discount at BitsDuJour.-DonL (December 04, 2013, 12:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

FYI there's also a full version giveaway here (apologies for the 'hidden' url - it was extremely long)

Curt:
http://www.chip.de/downloads/Vollversion-XYplorer_62965241.html will give the same page as the above very long link. It's a German version that will not be freely upgradable:

It was very confusing that the link also is (mis)labelled "Adventskalender", but the resulting file really is this special XYplorer_13.40_Installer ;-)

Target:
advents calendar seems to be the promotion being run by mostIwant.

The german page probably doesn't help, but the offers still good :Thmbsup:

hulkbuster:
I used Directory Opus for few months, didn't like the way other properties of a single shortcut or file got slowed down (while closing) , Total Commander : never could get the hang of this tool.

--- ---Open Dopus, and click the Alt+double click on any shortcut link in the desktop, after the popup close the properties window box. Notice how slowly it closes. [Whats that]But now i am happily using Q-Dir, which is a surprise, its not mentioned in the Poll.
Download Q-Dir here: Its free.

tomos:
^glad you like Qdir - possibly it's not listed here because it uses Windows Explorer.

I used Directory Opus for few months, didn't like the way other properties of a single shortcut or file got slowed down (while closing).-hulkbuster (December 06, 2013, 06:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
-
dont know what that's about - it's not a method I use to open properties (Alt+double-click) but I tried it and it works absolutely fine here (Win7 X64). Does that even have to do with Dopus? (I mean: did the problem go away after Dopus uninstall?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version