ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your preferred File Manager

<< < (53/119) > >>

cathodera:

I used Power Desk for years and years, but discovered in The Great Upgrade that 5 didn't work as well on XP, and I looked at 6 but it was just so big and bloaty, so I tried a whole mess of them and most of the time now I use a43 http://www.primitus.us/ but occasionally I will use ultraexplorer or the freeware version of the xplorer2 thing.

I don't like any of the norton-inspired double pane ones, though I respect all faith traditions.

In the olden days, I liked xtree best.

rjbull:
In the olden days, I liked xtree best.
-cathodera (May 05, 2008, 05:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can still have ZTree Win   :)

And here's the XTree Fan Page

cathodera:

Oh Thank You! I had no idea there was an xtree fan page!

What a delightful walk down memory lane!

I am learning so much here!

yksyks:
Wow! I was getting afraid that I'm the only ZTreeWin user here! Good to hear I'm not alone. I can't imagine better and faster file manager, that's why I mentioned it throughout this forum every now and then.

For me ZTreeWin is not a memory, but a daily reality--you could hardly find my PC without at least one instance of it running, and I'm carrying it with me everywhere, otherwise I'd feel lost.

rjbull:
For me ZTreeWin is not a memory, but a daily reality--you could hardly find my PC without at least one instance of it running, and I'm carrying it with me everywhere, otherwise I'd feel lost.
-yksyks (May 06, 2008, 11:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

All the easier because it has effectively a personal license  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version