ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Instant Boss featured on Lifehacker

(1/2) > >>

TucknDar:
I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with InstantBoss by "our very own app103", a cool little utility that helps you write that report or read just another chapter by telling you when to work and when to take a break. It really works! ;)

Anyway, it was featured on the well-known and respected site Lifehacker today, as the featured Windows download! Apparently Lifehacker discovered Instant Boss through a blog called Mind.

:o Congratulations, app, and expect a lot of traffic App's Apps!

Instant Boss featured on Lifehacker

source: http://lifehacker.com/software/featured-windows-download/time-your-work-sessions-with-instant-boss-298550.php

mouser:
Congratulations App, that's just wonderful and well deserved  :up: :up:

Every time I see InstantBoss mentioned somewhere I get a smile because it's a perfect example of one of the things that makes the DonationCoder.com forum so fun.  For those of you who don't know the history of this program, it started as a request on our Coding Snacks section, which evolved based on user suggestions to the program you see today, and was a fun experience for everyone involved.

If you are a user of InstantBoss, please consider sending app a couple of donationcredits to say thank you:
click here to donate to app.

nudone:
fantastic, app. well done.

jgpaiva:
Congrats app!
I'm glad to see InstantBoss getting the attention it deserves ;)

urlwolf:
congrats App!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version