ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

access violation error

(1/3) > >>

Shemesh:
sometimes, i don't know exactly when, i get a "access violation" error.
it happens only when SC is started with windows.

when i try to grab selected region i get this:
Access violation at address 00486DC0 in module "ScreenCaptor.exe". Read of address 00000008

than SC hangs. i need to exit and restart it.

it never happens when i start SC manually and not on windows start.

lanux128:
try changing the hot-key (Shift+PrtScr) to something else and see if the problem persists..

Shemesh:
i m not using the hotkeys.
this happens on right click on the sys tray icon.

Shemesh:
BUMP.

i have installed the latest version (v2.37.03) and this still happens.
i get this error every time when i use "Start with Windows". does not happen when i start manually.

it could be a conflict with some other application i have that is starting with windows.

please address this problem it is REALLY annoying.

rochfort:
I get the same effect.  (1) Start Screenshot Captor.  (2)  Open an existing bit map file.  File -> Add image file as object to screen shot.  The image appears in Screenshot Captor.  (3)  Delete the image.  File -> Delete current screenshot file now. The image disappears and a dialogue box appears immediately saying "Access violation at Address 004AF57D in module 'ScreenCaptor.exe'. Read of address 00000010."  (4) Click either OK or the close button in the title bar and the dialogue box closes and immediately reappears.  (5)  To stop Screenshot Captor: CTRL + ALT + Delete -> Task Manager -> Applications.  Select ScreenShot Captor and click End Task.

In this state I cannot use Screen Captor at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version