ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

problems

(1/1)

ewcrider:
i've been using desktopcoral for a while now, but some problems are starting to annoy me.  First, it resets its size every time i restart/turn on my computer.  When i go to edit the transparency (cant edit size w/ full transparency), the program freezes after i click "options."  the dialog box appears and the visibility turns to about 5, but i can't change anything.  Then the program freezes again, but seems to work if i right click the program itself and select options.  maybe its just the system tray icon.  I've used an this on another computer running xp (i know run vista), which i no longer have access to for the time being, and it did not reset its size.  Also, it freezes if i click the "about" menu item, so i'm guessing it will freeze for anything on that menu.  Is it just the system tray icon?  Please help me. 

mouser:
as far as resetting it's size -- it may be that there is a bug that is causing it to not save settings until it is exited, and that a system reboot/shutdown isn't triggering this.  try setting the size as you want, and then exiting the program completely, then restarting.  that should solve the problem of it remembering size.  maybe trying running it as an admin once to do this.

as for the other bugs, do they only happen in vista?

Domanic:
No, I get the freezing problem and I use XP, I also can't drag the size.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version