ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ReNamer: The best freeware file renamer? (yes says cybernetnews.com)

<< < (17/24) > >>

Darwin:
PS I had taken the screenshot earlier in the day, hence the highlighted Bulk Rename Here entry. Note, too that clicking to reveal the rest of the "list" adds another 11 entries  :o, all windows default with the exception of "Sweep with Spy Sweeper" and "Unlocker"...

J-Mac:
Yikes!  Do you actually use many of them?  BTW, Spy Sweeper hasn't been on my PC for quite a while!  It had issues with using up 100% CPU that hey wouldn't even acknowledge back when they "auto-updated" me to Ver. 5.  I ended up removing it, as did quite a few users.  But as you can see they don't have their uninstall utility set up very well.

Too bad that the Revo Uninstaller doesn't fix past uninstall issues!  Using that now gets all pieces of apps when I uninstall!

Jim

J-Mac:
I just switched back to the Windows context menu.  However the first time I try to access it takes 35 seconds!  Subsequent attempts take only 3 seconds.  Which still pretty much sucks!  I don't think I'll stay with this after my initial license is up. Too much $$ for some features which require coding knowledge!

Probably give X2 a try.

Jim

nosh:
Off TopicThe shell context issue is the only reason I haven't given Opus a proper try. X² is not as polished but is fully compliant in that sense. I've posted about this elsewhere... you can categorize your context menu using something like Hace MMM (compatible with X²) which is a big help if you like shell extensions and the menu starts getting out of hand.

J-Mac:
nosh: are you using mmm free or +?

Thanks.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version